theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
check this out ladies:

DALLAS!

Dont get too excited, this win will simply serve as a small smoke screen to give the homers a sense of hope (talking to you, dbairs of the world) before the inevitable shit-storm of a season unfolds

LOL

lucy-football.jpg

Exactly what I am afraid of except it gives the FO a false sense of hopes and then they start doing even more stupid shit.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As bad as the Cowboys performed last week I still have to believe the Giants are worse because ELI SUCKS!! Cowboys win a squeaker with defensive help 16-13.......then the wheels come off losing 4 of the next 5.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants 17, Cowboys nothing

Garrett sends Maher our for a meaningless 59 yd FG as time expires, and it hits the upright.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dallas. I don't think they're as bad as they showed last week.

And most importantly, it's not like the Giants are any good either. Eli is going downhill fast.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And most importantly, it's not like the Giants are any good either. Eli is going downhill fast.

This game has the making of a real stinker but you never know. If Dak takes the heat to heart, he may just come out of his shell and start throwing downfield. The problem is, I'm not sure there are any real threats to throw to. The D may have to win this one.....

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This game has the making of a real stinker but you never know. If Dak takes the heat to heart, he may just come out of his shell and start throwing downfield. The problem is, I'm not sure there are any real threats to throw to. The D may have to win this one.....
Definitely think the defense will be the better side. Like I said, Eli has been pretty bad for a while now. (Shocked they didn't draft a QB when they had the chance.)

I do think there's a chance they go back to the 2016 offense and run more option looks with Dak. I think that's what you have to do, and I think it would work. Not sure why they've taken that away... probably because they think he's their long term future and they're already trying to protect him.

I will say, I think Snacks is going to destroy the Williams/Looney combo, though. That's going to be a problem all year long.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m changing my pick to the COWBOYS against my better judgement

Garrett has never gone 0-2 to start a season before

Reaction score

I DO think they are as bad as they showed last week, because they have showed that same level of fail in 6 out of the last 9 games. It's their identity - the team that can't score in a high scoring era.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely think the defense will be the better side. Like I said, Eli has been pretty bad for a while now. (Shocked they didn't draft a QB when they had the chance.)

Thankfully (based on preseason and his first real start last week) they passed on Darnold.

Top Bottom