icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
(Doomsday's Notes)

When you post your pick please make sure you have some "air" above and below it in your post.
Please use ALL CAPS for the team you're picking to win. This makes it easier for me or icup to tally the results.
Also, please limit chatter in the Who Ya Got thread. Thank you in advance. Now...

Here's the current standings (In no particular order):

Bay10: 1-0
bbgun: 1-0
Ragnar: 1-0
Dust Devil: 1-0
Dupree89: 1-0
theone: 1-0
TheZoneSucks: 1-0
Dodger12: 1-0
yimyammer: 1-0
DDave: 1-0
JoeKing: 1-0
Maveric: 1-0
JBond: 0-1
jerrytotin: 0-1
MI Cowboy Fan: 0-1
mbalar: 0-1
NoMoRedJ: 0-1
Sixisbetter: 0-1
Doomsday: 0-1
bluenoser: 0-1
icup: 0-1
Scot: 0-1
English Cowboy: 0-1
dbair: 0-1

Oddly we had 12 for Dallas, 12 for Carolina. And the Negative Nellies won the week.

Carry on.

Capture.jpg

• Cowboys 64-45-2 lifetime against the Giants

• Over past 27 years, only 12 percent of teams which start 0-2 have made the playoffs.

• At 0-1, the difference between winning and losing the next game is a swing of 30.9 percent in playoff chances

• Cowboys have swept season series from Giants 3 of last 5 years including 2017. They’ve split once and Giants swept once

• Over last 4 contests, Giants offense is averaging less than 11 points per game, but has won 2 of those contests.

(via Cowboys-Giants Stat Pack: Week 2 golden nuggets)

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants

Like I said, just put me down for our opponent the rest of 2018

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NYG

I know we looked like shit on Sunday, but so did the NYG. It’s a toss up at this point. But I’m going to go with the team that is NOT the Cowboys until we get closer to the game and the injury report comes out.

giants got a rookie HC right ???

Oh shit, that’s right!

I’m sticking with my NYG pick and Garrett’s 100% losing percentage to rookie head coaches. Thx icup, you made this decision much easier

I just heard a stat that Garrett has never gone 0-2 to start a season

Stats like that have a funny way of staying true

But I do however find it nearly impossible believe that Garrett has never started 0-2

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NYG

I know we looked like shit on Sunday, but so did the NYG. It’s a toss up at this point. But I’m going to go with the team that is NOT the Cowboys until we get closer to the game and the injury report comes out.

Their whole team could be injured, and Garrett would still find a way to coach us to another dumpster fire loss.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Saw last night on NFLN predicting the Boys go 1-4 in their first 5 games and the only win was against Detroit. I was LMAO because obviously the fool didnt take into account Detroit has a rookie HC.

Reaction score
(ADMIN EDIT: Please spare us your typical idiotic verbal diarrhea word salad in the WYG thread.)

Cowboys win

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
(Notes)

When you post your pick please have some "air" above and below it in your post.
Please use ALL CAPS for the team you're picking to win. This makes it easier for me or icup to tally the results.
Also, please limit chatter in the Who Ya Got thread. Thank you in advance. Now...

Here's the current standings (In no particular order):

Bay10: 1-0
bbgun: 1-0
Ragnar: 1-0
Dust Devil: 1-0
Dupree89: 1-0
theone: 1-0
TheZoneSucks: 1-0
Dodger12: 1-0
yimyammer: 1-0
DDave: 1-0
JoeKing: 1-0
Maveric: 1-0
JBond: 0-1
jerrytotin: 0-1
MI Cowboy Fan: 0-1
mbalar: 0-1
NoMoRedJ: 0-1
Sixisbetter: 0-1
Doomsday: 0-1
bluenoser: 0-1
icup: 0-1
Scot: 0-1
English Cowboy: 0-1
dbair: 0-1

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
check this out ladies:

DALLAS!

Dont get too excited, this win will simply serve as a small smoke screen to give the homers a sense of hope (talking to you, dbairs of the world) before the inevitable shit-storm of a season unfolds

LOL

lucy-football.jpg

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Technically no he isnt per his Wikipedia page:

Patrick Carl Shurmur (born April 14, 1965) is an American football coach who is the head coach of the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He was the head coach of the Cleveland Browns from 2011 to 2012, and has also been the offensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams, Philadelphia Eagles and Minnesota Vikings.

Reaction score
Giants 24 Cowboys 9

Cowboys extend their historic offensive ineptitude streak by once again failing to score 10 points.

Top Bottom