allpurpose

Spectator
Reaction score
To be honest I thought it would take longer for Paul Alexander to screw up your offensive line, but apparently he hit the ground running and wasted no time.
Meanwhile the Bengals historically bad offensive line blanked the Ravens with zero sacks and an injured Joe Mixon gained almost 100 yards against them.
Anyone still think you got the better deal getting Alexander instead of Frank Pollack as your offensive line coach? I already know what would have happened had Alexander still been in Cincinnati and so does every other Bengals fan.
You should all lobby Jerry to fire Garret and make Alexander your new HC so Elliott can run the ball 500 times for 15 total yards!
Ok, that's not really fair..Alexander is a pretty good piano player which is essential for an offensive line coach..

To be fair to Alexander it's not his fault that Pollack was let go in favor of Alexander. You can place 200% of that on your teams brain trust (or lack thereof)

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
To be honest I thought it would take longer for Paul Alexander to screw up your offensive line, but apparently he hit the ground running and wasted no time.
Meanwhile the Bengals historically bad offensive line blanked the Ravens with zero sacks and an injured Joe Mixon gained almost 100 yards against them.
Anyone still think you got the better deal getting Alexander instead of Frank Pollack as your offensive line coach? I already know what would have happened had Alexander still been in Cincinnati and so does every other Bengals fan.
You should all lobby Jerry to fire Garret and make Alexander your new HC so Elliott can run the ball 500 times for 15 total yards!
Ok, that's not really fair..Alexander is a pretty good piano player which is essential for an offensive line coach..

To be fair to Alexander it's not his fault that Pollack was let go in favor of Alexander. You can place 200% of that on your teams brain trust (or lack thereof)

Time will tell. If it helps get Garrett fired it was a great hire!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yep i am going to be keeping tabs on the bengals oline all season

pollack was not all that and a bag of chips in dallas. he had the atlanta game, and with 3 all pros (or at least 2 all pros all season) on the oline, dallas pass protection was pretty shitty all of last season. youd think he would have taught chaz to at least get his hands up or something

by seasons end, all dallas and cinci did was basically trade ramen noodles for minute rice

Top Bottom