bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
574px-NFL_NFC_Carolina_Panthers_Retro_Left_Face.jpg

Blake Jarwin's march towards immortality begins.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Im trying to get excited about a game today. My enthusiasm has never been lower. Is it age? Is it 2+ decades of mediocrity? Is it having the Red Clapping Clown on the sidelines?

Its a combo and age isnt a factor, but Im still looking forward to some Cowboys football. Man, I wish for the days when I lived and breathed this stuff. Jerry and Garrett have taken away much of the excitement and anticipation.

Nevertheless Go Cowboys!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im trying to get excited about a game today. My enthusiasm has never been lower. Is it age? Is it 2+ decades of mediocrity? Is it having the Red Clapping Clown on the sidelines?

All the above Red. Each year that goes by with Jerry and the Red Dolt is like groundhog day. And I also think we're old enough to realize Jerry is not about winning. He's about making money which is a direct contradiction, in some way, to being a GM. A true GM's first priority is to win; his job depends on it. But not with Jerry or his son or even McClay. It's a dumpster fire.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good morning you mofos! It’s mudafuckin game day! It’s time to put your lucky jersey, lucky hat, or for some of you a favorite pair of lucky panties on to support our Dallas Cawboys!

Since we all know Garrett can’t coach his way to a win we will have to will the team to win ourselves!

Go Cowboys!!!!!!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I want Tavon Austin to get 8 touches today. On offense. Garrett needs to be creative and get this guy the ball.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Good morning you mofos! It’s mudafuckin game day! It’s time to put your lucky jersey, lucky hat, or for some of you a favorite pair of lucky panties on to support our Dallas Cawboys!

Since we all know Garrett can’t coach his way to a win we will have to will the team to win ourselves!

Go Cowboys!!!!!!
I want Tavon Austin to get 8 touches today. On offense. Garrett needs to be creative and get this guy the ball.
CAWBOYEE FOOT BAAALLLLLLL MO FOS!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
56b75830180134ecd9b4e3e1822bcaf5.png

Of if you are a Cowboy fan you can make that December!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sequan Barkley is having a rough time. Stopped for a loss on his first carry: then stopped on the goal line which should have been a safety

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sequan Barkley is having a rough time. Stopped for a loss on his first carry: then stopped on the goal line which should have been a safety

But then on the Gnats 2nd posession, Barkley appears to be the Real Deal.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Switzer with punt returns of 22-yards and 34-yards already. Second one was nullified because of a hold though.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Niners better get something going. Tampa Bay hanging in there with Harvard boy.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Alfred Morris just lost a fumble at the Vikings goal line.

Crazy game in New Orleans, who trail 31-17 to the Bucs with 5 minutes still remaining to HT.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I predicted a Cowboy loss but I hope they prove me wrong. GO COWBOYS!!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Alfred Morris just lost a fumble at the Vikings goal line.

Crazy game in New Orleans, who trail 31-17 to the Bucs with 5 minutes still remaining to HT.

I didn't think the Bucs were going to score 31 in a game all month...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
31-24 at HT. Over 550 total yards on offense and just 1 punt. It's like watching Texas Tech vs Baylor or something.

By contrast, Buffalo has about 45 yards of total offense in the first half. The Nathan Peterman experiment hits another speed bump...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys inactives
3 QB Mike White
25 S Xavier Woods
56 DT Datone Jones
59 LB Chris Covington
61 C Adam Redmond
72 C Travis Frederick
80 TE Rico Gathers

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Panthers inactives
94 DE Efe Obada
57 LB Andre Smith
10 WR Curtis Samuel (out with medical illness)
31 CB Lorenzo Doss
34 RB Cameron Artis-Payne
98 DE Marquis Haynes
63 G Brendan Mahon

Top Bottom