theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett, Linehan, et al are stuck in tayloring the player to the system instead of vice versa. IIRC they said they spent much of the off season studying other teams offenses to see what they could use. Apparently that like many other things was not time well spent. For example: The RPO made Foles look like an NFL QB, I think that would be a natural for Dak but thats why I am not on Jerry's payroll.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The bigger issue is we could probably go 0-16, and this same fucktard clapping idiot would be back as HC.

That won't happen. We'll go 7 and 9 or 8 and 8. The money will keep flowing and that's all Jerry cares about and Garrett would have done his job to keep Jerry comfortable. We're the only ones getting wound up over this shit.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All is well at the crap zone

1st game fellas, relax: Carolina is a good team. Dallas D played really well, that is huge improvement. OL needs work or adjustments. Sean was a little out of sync as well.

Only lost by 8 or 5, if you count Maher FG> . Lots to be hopeful. I still see us 10-6.

Love to sell each of them a bridge, cheap.

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is actually somewhat interesting.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But you CAN "coach" the accuracy away. By filling their heads full of so much theories and bullshit, that their muscle memory is lost.

And it's happened.

It happened where? Only in Dallas. Prescott is what he is, unfortunately. He could give you a season or two, But if you think this kid is worth 100 (plus) million dollars, you're delusional.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score

i sent text to the studio lets see if the bastards read it. they were saying how not having a # 1 receiver is the prob.

here is my text

what the hell good is a # 1 WR when the QB cannot throw accurately beyond 7 yards. Dak is a poor man's David Garrard. And thats not good.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
he actually fucking clapped after Maher's missed field goal. a new low, even for him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It might not have been quite as bad if he had a coach that could have stopped the slide that begun last year. But he's in full free fall now...

The slide began game one of last season, at least that's when I started to take notice. Or one could even argue it began during the playoffs when the offense looked putrid the first half. Completely inept.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i sent text to the studio lets see if the bastards read it. they were saying how not having a # 1 receiver is the prob.

The bigger problem is the GM and HC who think we have enough talent at the position to compete. It's a complete shit show. I don't believe for a second that Witten retired because it was time. He saw this team for what it is and got out of dodge when the getting was good.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And for the final kick in the nuts
36f5867ec10c46be1098da3babbd7b05.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You arent going to win regularly in the "modern" NFL with an offense that cant crack 200 yards passing on a regular basis.

It's plain as day if folks just want to open their eyes to see it. This is who the guy is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That won't happen. We'll go 7 and 9 or 8 and 8. The money will keep flowing and that's all Jerry cares about and Garrett would have done his job to keep Jerry comfortable. We're the only ones getting wound up over this shit.

Man, I just don't see it Dodger, and I'm usually the most optimistic person here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is actually somewhat interesting.

It happened a couple times the 2nd half of last season too, and we all got our hopes up that this drunken fool was finally going to do the right thing.

And then he didn't.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This game didnt even have anything remotely resembling a moral victory and the positive spin is flowing.

Nah that's not true NoMo.

They fought, scratched and clawed and it was only a one possession game in the end. Garrett had them really scrapping!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

here is my text

what the hell good is a # 1 WR when the QB cannot throw accurately beyond 7 yards. Dak is a poor man's David Garrard. And thats not good.

It has nothing to do with #1 WR's or probowl TE's and all world OL's.

When your staff and HC is THIS inept, there will NEVER be enough good players to overcome it.

Jason Garrett is the lousiest HC in the league. He's the single biggest advantage EVERY team we play has on us (regardless of personnel).

Top Bottom