dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
so only one more loss from here on out eh dbair?

Yeah, not so much.

Looks like a 2-14 disaster to me at this point.

I don't think Carolina is all that good, and we flopped miserably in this game.

If it meant Garrett was 100% gone, I'm happy to hope for losses every week now. This shit is just nauseating and not worth my time.

if Jones cares this little about winning, then why should I?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You can't coach accuracy.
But you CAN "coach" the accuracy away. By filling their heads full of so much theories and bullshit, that their muscle memory is lost.

And it's happened.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You idiots act like no QB has ever had a good season and didn't pan out. This is exactly who Dak is, unfortunately. He's a good kid and probably a good locker room guy. But he's just too inaccurate to be the man and consistently win at this level.

You could be right, he threw several clunkers today.

Maybe I still think too much of his rookie year, but as long as Garrett as the one coaching him I know for sure he has no shot.

Nobody does.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
in other news, we threw away another 2nd round pick. Fletcher Cox will eat that weakling for breakfast.
When he wasn't giving up a sack he was being pushed back into Dak's lap. Looks like a TE playing at G.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You could be right, he threw several clunkers today.

Maybe I still think too much of his rookie year, but as long as Garrett as the one coaching him I know for sure he has no shot.

Nobody does.

The Vikings game his rookie year was a harbinger of things to come.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You idiots act like no QB has ever had a good season and didn't pan out. This is exactly who Dak is, unfortunately. He's a good kid and probably a good locker room guy. But he's just too inaccurate to be the man and consistently win at this level.

It might not have been quite as bad if he had a coach that could have stopped the slide that begun last year. But he's in full free fall now...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But you CAN "coach" the accuracy away. By filling their heads full of so much theories and bullshit, that their muscle memory is lost.

And it's happened.

Yeah I think its definitely some of this. the entire team is so poorly coached. Its hard to single out the QB when the OL (which should be good) gets overwhelmed for the majority of the game. This new OL coach looks like a major bust.

At the end of the day though, the #1 problem with the team is Garrett. He is hands down the worst head coach in the league, and it isn't even remotely close.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When he wasn't giving up a sack he was being pushed back into Dak's lap. Looks like a TE playing at G.

Williams will be fine. He needs a year to gain some weight and strength but he has the makings of being pretty good I think.

On the other hand, if he has to keep working with this HC and OL coach, he might never develop.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, not so much.

Looks like a 2-14 disaster to me at this point.

I don't think Carolina is all that good, and we flopped miserably in this game.

If it meant Garrett was 100% gone, I'm happy to hope for losses every week now. This shit is just nauseating and not worth my time.

if Jones cares this little about winning, then why should I?

yep, you let your inner homer get the best of you amigo, you should know by now there is no overcoming the incompetence of ownership

The Cowboys we knew and loved are DEAD!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You arent going to win regularly in the "modern" NFL with an offense that cant crack 200 yards passing on a regular basis.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
four sacks and a blocked fg for TJ Watt. but hey, Taco got close once or twice today :facepalm

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We weren't coming back anyway dude, get a grip.

I don’t care about the loss or about coming back in this game

I care about his tendency as a QB to NOT run when he has a lane, or has an opportunity for the first down

I care about how Dak’s natural instincts have been fucked out of him by this coaching staff.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
All is well at the crap zone

1st game fellas, relax: Carolina is a good team. Dallas D played really well, that is huge improvement. OL needs work or adjustments. Sean was a little out of sync as well.

Only lost by 8 or 5, if you count Maher FG> . Lots to be hopeful. I still see us 10-6.

Top Bottom