Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
His first year DC's didn't know how to defend our offense. The formula is pretty simple.....make Dak beat you. That's been the same D over and over since last season.

Dude, they TRIED the "make Dak beat us" stuff the entire back half of his first year. And he still kept beating them.

THEN the first full offseason of "coaching Dak up" took hold.

And we see the result.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean, fuck me Dooms. We can't even get a first down in the 2 minute drill with the D in prevent. And what the fuck was that last play he fumbled. Come on man.

The bigger issue is that it's a weak draft for QB's in 2019. We're fucked man.......

The bigger issue is we could probably go 0-16, and this same fucktard clapping idiot would be back as HC.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My only solace is icup is 0-1. He's got an uphill battle to regain the crown. Meanwhile, Dodger12 came flying out of the gate.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's just way too inaccurate to be your franchise QB. I've been saying it for a while. It's plain as day. That sideline pass should have been pitch and catch.

sadly, it appears to be the case, love the guy but he appears to be too limited to win at this level

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, they TRIED the "make Dak beat us" stuff the entire back half of his first year. And he still kept beating them.

And we see the result.

Yep. Guy had arguably the greatest rookie season for a QB EVER, and not even two years later he looks like a guy who is absolutely shell shocked.

Garrett gives this team absolutely no shot whatsoever.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ladies and gents.....your 2018 cowboys.

todays NFL the 3 most important people are GM, head coach and QB...and we are below average with all 3.

You are correct in the three most important positions in the organization being GM, HC and QB. I'll give you below average on the QB. The GM and HC are nowhere near below average, were talking god awful.

Last edited:

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i am putting these cocksuckers on that do post game radio show and if i hear that one old cock knocker defend garrett or dak once, i am calling in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ladies and gents.....your 2018 cowboys.

todays NFL the 3 most important people are GM, head coach and QB...and we are below average with all 3.

"below average"?????

Garrett and Jones are the worst in the league, hands down.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And we see the result.

You can't coach accuracy. You can believe what you want. Red is a horrible coach but that doesn't excuse his lack of accuracy.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
sadly, it appears to be the case, love the guy but he appears to be too limited to win at this level

Yep Dak is the QB you want on the roster who if your starter goes down 6-8 games can give you a chance to go 500 during that stretch. In no way should they build around him. If he gets that big contract or Red gets to stay another year, it might be the end for me.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i am putting these cocksuckers on that do post game radio show and if i hear that one old cock knocker defend garrett or dak once, i am calling in.

Get ready to overuse your data...
It's going to be the same old bullshit you have heard for the past 25yrs...

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Maybe Dak isn't the answer? I can credit a good D with stuffing Zeke, but Dak throwing at everyone's feet is just sloppy.

Garrett looks consistent, maintaining his form. 7-9, early 'diction.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
in other news, we threw away another 2nd round pick. Fletcher Cox will eat that weakling for breakfast.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

ot even screwinNg with any post game. I switched the tv over to Titans/Dolphins the second it ended.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep. Guy had arguably the greatest rookie season for a QB EVER, and not even two years later he looks like a guy who is absolutely shell shocked.

Garrett gives this team absolutely no shot whatsoever.

You idiots act like no QB has ever had a good season and didn't pan out. This is exactly who Dak is, unfortunately. He's a good kid and probably a good locker room guy. But he's just too inaccurate to be the man and consistently win at this level.

Top Bottom