Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
By contrast, Buffalo has about 45 yards of total offense in the first half. The Nathan Peterman experiment hits another speed bump...

I question the decision making by the Bills staff. Putting the rookie in this game is crazy.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I question the decision making by the Bills staff. Putting the rookie in this game is crazy.

Might not be the best decision for him, but they probably think it's a better message to the team than letting Peterman's dumpster fire continue to burn...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys inactives
3 QB Mike White
25 S Xavier Woods
56 DT Datone Jones
59 LB Chris Covington
61 C Adam Redmond
72 C Travis Frederick
80 TE Rico Gathers

So I guess they are letting Randy Gregory play in his last NFL game ever today

That was kind of them

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys vs. Panthers: Start delayed due to lightning, weather

By Patrick Walker - 14 minutes ago

We've all waited for the season opener to kickoff between the Dallas Cowboys and the Carolina Panthers.

Now, thanks to Mother Nature, we'll have to wait a bit longer for things to get underway at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC. Initially scheduled for a 4:25pm EST kickoff time, it had been predicted for days leading into the event there would be a storm interfering, but reports early in the day showed a chance the rain would hold off. That isn't the case however, with it beginning earlier than expected, accompanied with lightning, forcing the opener into a weather delay -- according to Pat Doney of NBC 5 in Dallas.

This marks the second game of Week 1 that's been delayed due to inclement weather, with Thursday Night Football between the Atlanta Falcons and Philadelphia Eagles also suffering a late start.

This is a developing story.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They just showed a stat in the Browns/Steelers game that cracked me up

The QB that has the most TD’s in The Browns home stadium since they returned in 1999?

No it’s not any of the Browns QB’s

It’s Ben Rothlesburger

LMAO!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Garraparomo shits the bed. Throws bonehead Romo pick you can't recover from with 1:32 left in the game and down by 8, into the teeth of double coverage with other guys open. Hurried the throw, stared the receiver down all the way.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garraparomo shits the bed. Throws bonehead Romo pick you can't recover from with 1:32 left in the game and down by 8, into the teeth of double coverage with other guys open. Hurried the throw, stared the receiver down all the way.

3 picks on the day, 15-33 passing. Not earning that contract today...

Reaction score
They just showed a stat in the Browns/Steelers game that cracked me up

The QB that has the most TD’s in The Browns home stadium since they returned in 1999?

No it’s not any of the Browns QB’s

It’s Ben Rothlesburger

LMAO!

There's bad, and then there's Browns bad.

They should have never tried to recreate the franchise. Somehow, it's even more cursed than the previous version (now the Ravens).

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok... Now they're reporting just a 10 minute delay despite it all. 3:35 start.

Reaction score

I had Denver game flashbacks watching that clip.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
624 days since the Browns last win

My god!

I complain about being a Cowboy fan. But as we can see it can always be worse

Reaction score

My god!

I think they are chasing the expansion Buccaneers on the all time longest streak list. After that I think it's Cardinals teams from the stone age of football that went three years between wins.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score

My god!

Their head coach is awful. I dont think he makes it through the season.

Reaction score
Alright. Bend over, bitches. Here comes another one. We got Beavis & Aikman calling the game.

Top Bottom