jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Any collectors out there? New to the forum here. Always looking for things to buy lol.

I didn’t see any posts about collecting or just cool memorabilia out there.

Just figured I’d start something up!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Any collectors out there? New to the forum here. Always looking for things to buy lol.

I didn’t see any posts about collecting or just cool memorabilia out there.

Just figured I’d start something up!

Some of its interesting but most stuff made recently is produced in such massive numbers that it will really never have high value IMO. For example most sports cards baseball, football etc were produced in such high volume after 1975 that they just dont have value of some of pre 75 stuff. If you are lucky to own 1909 Honus Wagner or 52 Mickey Mantle you are set for life.

If I had a spare 80 or 90k I buy one of these and put it away. Only 3300 made. Dodge Announces Production Numbers for the Demon

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Some of its interesting but most stuff made recently is produced in such massive numbers that it will really never have high value IMO. For example most sports cards baseball, football etc were produced in such high volume after 1975 that they just dont have value of some of pre 75 stuff. If you are lucky to own 1909 Honus Wagner or 52 Mickey Mantle you are set for life.

If I had a spare 80 or 90k I buy one of these and put it away. Only 3300 made. Dodge Announces Production Numbers for the Demon

They are beasts, I’m a certified tech for Chrysler, have been for about 10 years now. Driven a few of them now that have come through and they are unreal.

I think my brother has a bunch of old rookie cars and regular cards from the early 90s he kept. Other than that I’m just kinda starting out getting things. Just getting jerseys and helmets and stuff.

Top Bottom