Administrator
Reaction score
someone's trying to steal Blue's thunder
fist-shake.gif

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dooms asked me to do it so calm your fuckin peanuts before you have a stroke

And come to find out blue is fine w letting me do it because im sure i will soon find out its going to suck collecting answers from all you peckerheads all season

So bbgun

Bluenoser is all set this yr w the who ya got... you can have his thunder if you want it ???? I dont mind letting you do it

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And lastly just have fun trying to take my shiny belt icon thingy this yr

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And come to find out blue is fine w letting me do it because im sure i will soon find out its going to suck collecting answers from all you peckerheads all season

So bbgun

Bluenoser is all set this yr w the who ya got... you can have his thunder if you want it ???? I dont mind letting you do it

Just make everyone give their answer separately in the first line of their post. Then they go on a long diatribe about whatever they want after that.

That will make it easier for you to collect the prognostications for each game

(Who am I kidding, none of us listen to instruction anyway)

Reaction score

So bbgun

My almonds are activated.

Top Bottom