jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
By the way this place is a "locker room" or "sports bar" type environment. Name calling and insults are ok. Cussin is ok. Taking it all in jest and in stride is ok.

Lol sweet. Well good cause I’m used to the crap forums that is the car forum I’m on and that kind of stuff is not allowed and they ban you and tell you not to do this and that. Pretty lame.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lol sweet. Well good cause I’m used to the crap forums that is the car forum I’m on and that kind of stuff is not allowed and they ban you and tell you not to do this and that. Pretty lame.

Nobody's banned here. Ban list has zero names on it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is just the bginning of icup dynasty

One thing I'm not sure of yet is if you won again should I give you TWO belts in your postbit? One for each year? Or just keep the one?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Nobody's banned here. Ban list has zero names on it.

good to know. On the other forum I got a one time, 3-day ban because I said this....verbatim...to a JG supporter:

would you please take Garrett's penis out of your mouth and start looking at things as they really are

BOOM. private message sent to me saying that type of talk is not allowed and you are suspended for 3 days

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good to know. On the other forum I got a one time, 3-day ban because I said this....verbatim...to a JG supporter:

would you please take Garrett's penis out of your mouth and start looking at things as they really are

Honestly brother i am right there with you

What is the point of posting if you cant tell someone to suck a dick ??

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Don't fret Scot. If I have to give icup two belts I'll give you one for your one win.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One thing I'm not sure of yet is if you won again should I give you TWO belts in your postbit? One for each year? Or just keep the one?

You gotta give multiple belts Dooms. And, truth be told, Scott should probably get one for the year he won.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This thread will be LOCKED at kickoff.

It will be reopened at the final gun.

You better get your picks in if you haven't and if you have and want to change your mind you better get on the stick.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You bleeding hearts never learn.

Panthers

Qby9kEc.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just put me down for picking the OPPONENT for the remaining 15 games this year.

I don't need to wait for details on who or where we are playing, or who will or wont play.

Really good chance I'll end the year 13-3 or 14-2 doing it that way.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
so how does this little game work? like today i said panthers 20 boys 16. Do I get any points for this or how do we do this?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
so how does this little game work? like today i said panthers 20 boys 16. Do I get any points for this or how do we do this?

It's cumulative. Every week is a new game and the win-loss stats are kept track of. You're 1-0 right now.

At the end of Cowboys season the person with the best record wins. If we have 2 or more with same record in last week, you then have to predict the score that week, as a tie breaker.

There's no need to predict a score until then.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's cumulative. Every week is a new game and the win-loss stats are kept track of. You're 1-0 right now.

At the end of Cowboys season the person with the best record wins. If we have 2 or more with same record in last week, you then have to predict the score that week, as a tie breaker.

There's no need to predict a score until then.

Sounds good. Thanks for the explanation.

Top Bottom