MI Cowboy Fan

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont know the area well enough to know where that is. Im in Port St Lucie, a couple hours south of you.

No,
Love Port St. L. boat down there every so often.... Just verified that we will be getting the game on Fox 35 out of Orlando, which is good for me, since we didn't renew our NFL ticket for the 1st time since 2006.... BTW, Phuck that kneeling chit!

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
No,
Love Port St. L. boat down there every so often.... Just verified that we will be getting the game on Fox 35 out of Orlando, which is good for me, since we didn't renew our NFL ticket for the 1st time since 2006.... BTW, Phuck that kneeling chit!

Hutchinson Island is nice. Decent beaches. Ft. Pierce. Jensen Beach.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So is there usually an in-game thread on here where we can complain?:lol

If there is, I will certainly be here tomorrow at 1625 hours.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So is there usually an in-game thread on here where we can complain?:lol

If there is, I will certainly be here tomorrow at 1625 hours.

Yes. The gameday thread gets started by either bbgun, icup or Scot usually. Sometimes someone else starts it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Always gonna support my boys

Everyone here does. That doesn't mean we just pick Dallas to win every game. That's just blind stupid infantile homerism.

The question the thread asks is "who do you THINK will win" not "who do you WANT to win."

We all WANT Dallas to win, but a lot of us don't THINK they will.

See the difference? OBJECTIVITY doesn't make anyone less of a fan.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Everyone here does. That doesn't mean we just pick Dallas to win every game. That's just blind stupid infantile homerism.

We all WANT Dallas to win, but a lot of us don't THINK they will.

See the difference? OBJECTIVITY doesn't make anyone less of a fan.

I get that, I’m not calling anyone less than a fan, that’s absolutely why we are on here. But with the comment prior of “bleeding hearts”, to me that’s not really ok. I’ll always pick them to win wether I think they’re actually gonna win or not. Call it false hope or whatever, it Just what I do personally. No harm in that I don’t think. But I don’t think anyone should comment in a way that downplays another fan.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I get that, I’m not calling anyone less than a fan, that’s absolutely why we are on here. But with the comment prior of “bleeding hearts”, to me that’s not really ok. I’ll always pick them to win wether I think they’re actually gonna win or not. Call it false hope or whatever, it Just what I do personally. No harm in that I don’t think. But I don’t think anyone should comment in a way that downplays another fan.

But, homers and "bleeding hearts" do exactly that - pick the team to win regardless. Its not a "downplay" to correctly define them.

What you don't seem to understand is, this is a competition thread. The competition runs all season and a prize is offered to the winner. It's not a pom pom waving thread. It's not a rah-rah thread. The Dallas Cowboys Football Club already has professional cheerleaders.

I have Dallas by 6.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
But, homers and "bleeding hearts" do exactly that - pick the team to win regardless. Its not a "downplay" to correctly define them.

What you don't seem to understand is, this is a competition thread. The competition runs all season and a prize is offered to the winner. It's not a pom pom waving thread. It's not a rah-rah thread. The Dallas Cowboys Football Club already has professional cheerleaders.

I have Dallas by 6.

You’re right. Didn’t realize this was that. That’s my bad.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You’re right. Didn’t realize this was that. That’s my bad.
Winner gets the Big Gold Belt in his user details, as seen in the first post of the thread. It's highly coveted, and the Champion gets to display it until he loses it.

(Yes, Scot won two years ago and didn't get the belt.)
ok so which 1 of you bitches think you can take this belt ???????
View attachment 4161

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Winner gets the Big Gold Belt in his user details, as seen in the first post of the thread. It's highly coveted, and the Champion gets to display it until he loses it.

Lol nice ! Alrighty then. That’s pretty cool, sorry I just joined the forum last night

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lol nice ! Alrighty then. That’s pretty cool, sorry I just joined the forum last night

You're good. Just keep hangin and bangin we have this thread every week including playoffs and hopefully, a Super Bowl edition this year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But with the comment prior of “bleeding hearts”, to me that’s not really ok.
By the way this place is a "locker room" or "sports bar" type environment. Name calling and insults are ok. Cussin is ok. Taking it all in jest and in stride is ok.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I’m coming to take my belt back icup!

Top Bottom