Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My hosting cost went up 5 bucks, it was 10 bucks a month now it is 15!

Wondering if you sumbitches are worth it.

Cuss and discuss.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Messican word of the day by the way is, "Hispanic."

As in....

Q: Why does Trump take Xanax
A: For Hispanic attacks!

You may now resume shaving your backs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did you know that

If you place your ear

against a total stranger's leg

You can hear them say

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!

Carry on, wayward sumbitches.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My hosting cost went up 5 bucks, it was 10 bucks a month now it is 15!

Wondering if you sumbitches are worth it.

Cuss and discuss.

I'd flip a coin, tough call with blokes like myself lurking around

Its been a tough week for me, I have an old beat up trashcan I cant get the trash guys to haul away. I put it inside another trashcan but it was hanging out of the top, so they pulled it out and left them both after emptying the contents.

So, I put it back in the bigger trash can, put some trash on top and damned if wasn't back out there along with the big can after they emptied the trash.

Then I got a sledge hammer and smashed it into a ball, put it in the bottom of my other trash can, covered it in trash and UNBELIEVABLY, I looked out and saw the can straightened back out with my other trashcan sitting empty in front of my house

I'm thinking how the hell do you throw away a trash can? and then it hit me...

I went out to the shed and grabbed a big chain I had lying around, looped it through the handles and various holes in the trash can and tied it to the big pecan tree in my front yard.

Sure enough, it was stolen by morning

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd flip a coin, tough call with blokes like myself lurking around

Its been a tough week for me, I have an old beat up trashcan I cant get the trash guys to haul away. I put it inside another trashcan but it was hanging out of the top, so they pulled it out and left them both after emptying the contents.

So, I put it back in the bigger trash can, put some trash on top and damned if wasn't back out there along with the big can after they emptied the trash.

Then I got a sledge hammer and smashed it into a ball, put it in the bottom of my other trash can, covered it in trash and UNBELIEVABLY, I looked out and saw the can straightened back out with my other trashcan sitting empty in front of my house

I'm thinking how the hell do you throw away a trash can? and then it hit me...

I went out to the shed and grabbed a big chain I had lying around, looped it through the handles and various holes in the trash can and tied it to the big pecan tree in my front yard.

Sure enough, it was stolen by morning

LMAO.

I went weeks trying to get the trash guys to take away an old worthless trash can. Nothing seemed to work. Finally I waited one day for them to come by and I had to actually throw it in the back of the truck while they got the other trash.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Burford T. Justice lives!
Prepare to have your asses barbecued in molasses.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If it weren't for assholes like Yim I bet the cost would have remained the same

Quality does cost more, true. Although if that tick turd dumbass eromeopuke keeps posting, shit they might lower the cost to a dollar!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Redneck word

of the day is

Terrain

"Shit boys it smells like it's about terrain."

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
SUMMER IS *ALMOST* OVER!!!!

ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO INTERN FOR THE DCU !!!!!1

alls you gotta do is panhandle sit outside the star asking for donations for DCU hosting expenses ??

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Quality does cost more, true. Although if that tick turd dumbass eromeopuke keeps posting, shit they might lower the cost to a dollar!

You should pay us to stay here if he keeps posting. True dumbass through and through.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You should pay us to stay here if he keeps posting. True dumbass through and through.

Too bad you can't put him on ignore. Since he really doesn't read replies I've stopped replying to his imbecile threads.

Top Bottom