Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well the Boys held the Bengals to 66 yards Total Offense in the first half. Not bad.
Any time you're shutting out a NFL team at the half even in preseason, not bad. Not bad at all.

allpurpose

Spectator
Reaction score
Well the Boys held the Bengals to 66 yards Total Offense in the first half. Not bad.

I don't mind reading it here, but my daughter is a cowboys fan and she's here visiting so I'll never hear the end of it..

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't mind reading it here, but my daughter is a cowboys fan and she's here visiting so I'll never hear the end of it..
Just tell her it's preseason and doesn't fucking count, and by the way shut the fuck up and go make me a sammich.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I probably forgot to mention the Boys will give up 280 yards Total Offense in the last 20 minutes of the game......just sayin :)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see Chaz Green is taking up The mantle now that Doug Free is gone with the holding calls

He had em last game and again this game

I guess if ya can’t block em, hold em

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just now at halftime:

myimagehost

I'll add this to the "Garrett embarassing moments" thread later.

allpurpose

Spectator
Reaction score
Alexander will probably tell you Green is the most athletic guy on the team..kind of like Ogbuihi for the Bengals.. I'm not really sure exactly what athletic means anymore..

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only purpose of these pre season games is so these fucking billionaire dinosaur owners can skim money. They get to keep the home gate, basically skimming money. Hopefully Martin isnt badly inured.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The only purpose of these pre season games is so these fucking billionaire dinosaur owners can skim money. They get to keep the home gate, basically skimming money. Hopefully Martin isnt badly inured.

I seriously don't want to watch the video....ughh. :(

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don’t worry guys

If Zach Martin is out for the season Chaz Green has got this!

Top Bottom