allpurpose

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, good luck folks.. I'm rooting for my Bengals and expect nothing less than for you to root against us..
This ought to be interesting..

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm rooting for my Bengals and expect nothing less than for you to root against us.
There's seldom any "rooting" that goes on here, and certainly not for a pissant preseason game. There's critical commentary though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don’t expect Zeke to play at all throughout the entire preseason save for maybe one or two sets of downs in game three

They plan to rest him for when the games actually matter

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was 5 passed 4pm and the NFL network was stating that the game was not available locally. (Which the NFL Network has never done here in this market before for a Cowboy game)

I was getting pissed and was about to throw my bourbon thru the tv, then I thought...

This is good bourbon, better not waste it

And

It’s only a preseason game so who cares

Then the game appeared on my screen. Crisis averted!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m fine with Zeke sitting out

He doesn’t need the reps, he has nothing to prove on the field

Plus it gives us a better look at Rod Smith and Bo so I’m good with that

Rod Smith is looking like a beast so far in camp and pre season so I’m good with him getting more reps

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m good with cutting T Willy and starting totally brand new with the WR room other than Beasley. If Tevon Austin works out I’d be ok with Beasley being gone too

Out with the old and in with the new

Keep Dak, Zeke, and the o - line and everyone else is pretty much been replaced over the last two years

The old timers that were holding us back are gone (Romo, Dez, Witten)

It’s time to start over and build anew

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He seems to be impressing a lot of ppl in camp and in preseason so far

I’ll admit it, I wasn’t happy about the pick. But he’s showing me enough to get me excited about what he can be

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zach Martin is out?
Frederick is out?

Take Dak out before he gets broken

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dalton just did a white guy juke on the Gimp for 13 yards. He couldn't change direction. WTF?

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Randy Gregory wearing #94. I'd be insulted if I was Ware......

Every Cowboy coach, player and fan should be insulted not just Ware at this point. Lets see what he can do this year to start earning it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who is announcing the game?

It sounds like Babe and Woodson

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Every Cowboy coach, player and fan should be insulted not just Ware at this point. Lets see what he can do this year to start earning it.

He did a really bonehead thing on one of the Bengals' good gainer plays, deliberately blasted one of them from behind. Would have been a 15 yd personal foul if the ref had seen it.

Dumb players do dumb things, and keep you 8-8 on average over the ladt 22 years.

Top Bottom