2018 NCAA football thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 NCAA football thread

1. Back To Top    #31
    NCAA making a joke of itself again, picking one of the worst defensive teams in history of football as "one of the best 4 teams"

I would have pulled for Alabama anyway, but I really hope they beat OU by 30 or so.
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboys’ doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    — Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

2. Back To Top    #32
    Other than the two playoff games, how many of these lousy bowl games does anyone REALLY care about? Or want to watch?

3. Back To Top    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Other than the two playoff games, how many of these lousy bowl games does anyone REALLY care about? Or want to watch?
    could be so fun if it was 16+ teams

Sorry Real Cowboy Fan & Jerry Totin if this offends you

4. Back To Top    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Particularly with draftable players sitting it out as the new trend, what a shit show.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Particularly with draftable players sitting it out as the new trend, what a shit show.
    Yep, almost 100% garbage

6. Back To Top    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by yimyammer View Post
    could be so fun if it was 16+ teams

They looked horrible vs Washington and lost at home to them.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Its such a JOKE the Sooners are in the national championship, college football playoff system is a rigged fucking joke

Even tho Ohio St had a bad regular season loss, I believe they would be FAR more competitive

I guess all the best players chose Bama or Clemson now, what's this 4 years in a row they'll be playing for the NC?

8. Appreciation dbair1967 appreciated this post
  9. Back To Top    #38
    Vegas has Bama -9 over Clemson, and to have this playoff where teams 3 and 4 are about 6 rungs down the ladder from 1 and 2 make it completely unwatchable.

10. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  11. Back To Top    #39
    Clemson can definitely beat Alabama, it should be a good game. That kid they have at QB has probably already locked up the #1 overall pick in the April 2021 draft.

But the NCAA made a total joke of themselves again by putting Notre Dame and Oklahoma in this playoff. It was 100% rigged for both of them and left a much more deserving Georgia team out. Alabama could have hung 65-70 on OU last night had they really wanted and ND looked like a JV team compared to Clemson.

Hell Central Florida was more deserving than either OU or ND was.

And for those that were foaming at the mouth over Lincoln Riley as HC for the Cowboys, last night was another example of why I don't want him. He's probably a really good offensive coach, but he's a really good offensive coach in a conference that doesn't play defense at all.

12. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  13. Back To Top    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by yimyammer View Post

I guess all the best players chose Bama or Clemson now, what's this 4 years in a row they'll be playing for the NC?
    They played in the semi final game last yr.

14. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  15. Back To Top    #41
    Lincoln Riley signed a contract extension, virtually ensuring he is not going to the NFL this year.

16. Back To Top    #42
    My UGA Dawgs totally shit the bed last night. Total embarrassment of a performance in all phases.

You cant complain you got hosed by the NCAA people for not getting into the playoffs, then go out and play like utter horse shit like they did.

Looked like a Jason Garrett coached team last night.

Members who have read this thread: 15