Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

I wouldn't mind a good look at all these guys. Too bad I have zero faith the Red Menace & company will be able to recognize any thing that might be revealed about a player, good or bad.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Looks like I'm getting it on NFLN as well. I would have guessed it would be on one of the Lubbock stations, but it ain't listed.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Looks like I'm getting it on NFLN as well. I would have guessed it would be on one of the Lubbock stations, but it ain't listed.

The FOX affiliate in Lubbock should be carrying the game. The one in Amarillo is.

EDIT TO ADD - I looked it up, the FOX affiliate in Lubbock is carrying the game on two sister stations, channel 14 and channel 22. (MY TV)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here are seven other whispers from training camp to contemplate as the Cowboys take the field against the 49ers:

There are no worries or concerns about quarterback Dak Prescott and the struggles of the passing game so far in training camp. Prescott is still working to get on the same page with the revamped receiver corps
This is why IMO the 1st team should work the entire first half, on the passing game.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The FOX affiliate in Lubbock should be carrying the game. The one in Amarillo is.

EDIT TO ADD - I looked it up, the FOX affiliate in Lubbock is carrying the game on two sister stations, channel 14 and channel 22. (MY TV)

Thanks, I'm seeing that on tvtv.com as well. So, to be clear, a website that talks about Dish(and others) knows more about what's on Dish better than Dish does. Definitely will be on locally.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There are no worries or concerns about quarterback Dak Prescott and the struggles of the passing game so far in training camp
There should be.

They hope to get Gregory up to speed by the time Irving returns
I dont get this at all. Why are they babying this guy who has barely played? Shouldnt they find out ASAP if he is worth using a roster spot on? They should put stress on him to see if goes back to his old ways.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I dont get this at all. Why are they babying this guy who has barely played? Shouldnt they find out ASAP if he is worth using a roster spot on? They should put stress on him to see if goes back to his old ways.

Its all part of the spoon feeding process.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm seeing that on tvtv.com as well. So, to be clear, a website that talks about Dish(and others) knows more about what's on Dish better than Dish does. Definitely will be on locally.

I went to the Lubbock TV station's website and pulled up the schedule grid. The two MyTV stations that simulcast in Lubbock are owned by that affiliate station. So it's on cable and also over the air.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I went to the Lubbock TV station's website and pulled up the schedule grid. The two MyTV stations that simulcast in Lubbock are owned by that affiliate station. So it's on cable and also over the air.

yep. found it on tvtv.com, independent schedule site. thanks again

Top Bottom