Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The #2 over all pick Sequan Barkley’s first ever run in the NFL went for 34 yards. The NYG don’t look like complete shit at the moment. I’m surprised

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The #2 over all pick Sequan Barkley’s first ever run in the NFL went for 34 yards
He's never carried the ball in an NFL game. Preseason stats aren't included.

He hasn't done shit.

j/k

Carry on Scot, you may now resume shaving your back.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Now you better watch it every snap, and I expect running commentary and reports!

Eh, just post a bunch of random curses and football terms, probably be about right.

Little pregame commentary: Fuckin Garrett.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is still 2:20 left of the Browns/NYG game

That should be just enough to cause us to miss the entire starters action in the game

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The #2 over all pick Sequan Barkley’s first ever run in the NFL went for 34 yards. The NYG don’t look like complete shit at the moment. I’m surprised

And then he had 4 more carries for 5 yards total I think.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Nice list. My shorter list is Rush, Lenoir, White, Vander Esch, Armstrong and Gathers. These guys seriously need to perform well in preseason to make me feel more optimistic about this season.

Reaction score
What the fuck is this happy horse shit? NFL network has listed the SF Dallas game, but is instead showing Philly vs Shitsburgh.

Edit: Fuck me, I found it on Channel 11. That'll teach me to trust NFL's shit network ever again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL network is showing the Dallas/SF game here in L.A.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And a nice defensive stop to complement the opening drive. Go Cowboys......2018 has begun!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why in the hell would you show a PHI/Steelers game over a Dallas game in Dallas? Wtf?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm getting Al Johnson flashbacks looking at Conner Williams. puny as fuck.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith doesn’t look gimpy anymore so that’s a plus

He doesn’t look like his old self either but at least he doesn’t look gimpy this season

Reaction score
Hurns with good protection of the football. I like to see that. It's almost as if an actual coach is teaching proper fundamentals.

Top Bottom