Reaction score
How to score 80+ points against Dallas - just go deep every play.

Edit - LOL - then get a deflection pick. I'm just glad somebody wearing a star on their helmet actually made the pick.

Reaction score
Tear that fade pass play on the goal line out of the playbook, and don't ever look back.

On another note - Blake Jarwin - the next great TE for the Cowboys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is ten seconds left in the half? Let’s let the 49rs score right before halftime

It seems some things never change

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was hoping coach Richards group would look better tonight. Especially with all the hype they have been getting.

At least we aren’t seeing bad angles on nearly every play

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well...

I don't wanna say this, it's way premature to say this, I shouldn't say this because it might be blasphemy... BUT.

With the hustle I'm seeing on defense - that dare I say I haven't seen since Jimmy was coaching - and since by all reports and from game commentary I'm hearing from the broadcast crew, is attributable to the author of the Legion of Boom Kris Richard... I'm thinking if this keeps up a new name for a dominate Dallas defense. Ready?

BOOMSDAY

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lenoir looks like he might be a useful player.

Yeah I've been a hater and wanted him cut but it's obvious he is working hard and improving, I never mind being proven wrong and actually like it when a player does it.

Early yet, I still think he's dumber than a box of rocks, but tonight's been encouraging.

Reaction score
Yep, Danny White's kid out there.

I'm calling it now! In two years time Mike White will take over as starting QB for Dallas, right the wrongs of his dad's tenure, and win MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Move over Staubach! Move over Aikman! A challenger has appeared!

Reaction score
AAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD... the scrubs allow two late TDs to spoil it. Nothing's changed in that regard.

JoeKing

Spectator
Reaction score
Why get caught up in the final score of a pre-season game? It's not a big deal, folks. There is no prize for winning the pre-season. That final drive by the 49ers should be analyzed and our defensive deficiencies should be isolated and fixed but I don't feel the failure there takes away from the first team's execution in the first half of the game.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i only watched the 1st half but i like the defense last night

and chaz green is still terrible. cut his fat ass asap. hes wasting a roster spot

Reaction score
Why get caught up in the final score of a pre-season game? It's not a big deal, folks. There is no prize for winning the pre-season. That final drive by the 49ers should be analyzed and our defensive deficiencies should be isolated and fixed but I don't feel the failure there takes away from the first team's execution in the first half of the game.

Gee, thanks for clearing this up for us. We had no idea that pre season games don't count. Shit, next you're going to tell us pro wrestling is fake.

Top Bottom