maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My Boi Lance Lenoir shines again !! Mark my words from last year this kid is the shit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think many modern day fans have suffered traumatic brain damage from adjusting their backward wearing snap back hats a couple notches too tight.

I could understand if that was the case. These fools have grown up in era where winning doesn't matter because everyone's a winner. Then they get in the real world only to find that being good at what you do really does matter or you won't be employed for long. This mindset by our idiot fans is just a microcosm of what's wrong with the country. We're fucked......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My Boi Lance Lenoir shines again !! Mark my words from last year this kid is the shit.

I hope so Max. Or he could be just another one in a long line of training camp studs and regular season duds.......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One day our fan base will realize that coaching does matter.......

The fan base already knows it

We are just waiting for Jeruh to figure that out. He still thinks anybody can coach this team

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The fan base already knows it

We are just waiting for Jeruh to figure that out. He still thinks anybody can coach this team

He was wrong about any of 500 coaches doing what Jimmy was able to do.

But if he made that comment today, he'd be speaking the truth. In fact it might be any of 5000 could do what Garrett does.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
but are there 5000 coaches willing to do it <slurp ass (Jeri's)>?

There's only 32 of those jobs available. So I'd guess yeah there's plenty of people who would do it.

Especially now because it seems Jerruh has been neutered by Stevie and McClay.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's only 32 of those jobs available. So I'd guess yeah there's plenty of people who would do it.

all they need to do now is figure out a way to get jerry to not speak publicly and the cowboys would be in a lot better shape going forward

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

but are there 5000???

giphy.gif

jeri hasn't been neutered one iota, he's just "listening" to different people but still running his mouth and undermining the head coach, et al whenever he feels like it

at best, one might say he's abdicated the throne but still retains all the power he's ever had, so even that description is an illusion

he's the same asshole albatross he's always been, just look at the post game speech after the Denver blow out last year

fuck-head gonna fuck-head til the day he dies

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's definitely been neutered on personnel decisions. If he had his way we'd have a multitude of lousy players here in key roles, including that idiot Manziel.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's definitely been neutered on personnel decisions. If he had his way we'd have a multitude of lousy players here in key roles, including that idiot Manziel.

You're NUTS if you think he doesn't have final say on all decisions, he could go rogue at any point in time but hasn't recently (that we're of).

He's merely choosing not to exercise his power and acquiesce to people he apparently trusts but at any moment he could tell everyone to eat shit and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Can anyone answer the following:

How exactly is the owner and GM "neutered"?

How does that play out exactly?

Who has the power to force jeri to do anything?

Were there formal legal papers drawn up that took his power away as part of a living trust?

Other?

Look, I wish it were true and jeri was sipping from a straw somewhere in a funny farm far from anything related to the Cowboys but he's still there looming over everything, doing gawd knows what behind the scenes and has the power to do anything he wants at any time. This is a dictatorship, not a publicly traded company where he has to answer to stockholders and a board of directors.

jeri is only as good as the people he has around him and its always been that way. He just currently appears to have some folks that are convincing him to sign off on better decisions and as far as we can tell, he hasn't gone rogue and demanded picks like Quincy Carter but I don't have faith that he isn't doing other stupid shit behind the scenes like forcing the team to keep Chaz because he feels sorry for the guy, doesn't want to give up 3rd round picks or some other dumbass reason

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're NUTS if you think he doesn't have final say on all decisions, he could go rogue at any point in time but hasn't recently (that we're of).

He's merely choosing not to exercise his power and acquiesce to people he apparently trusts but at any moment he could tell everyone to eat shit and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Can anyone answer the following:

Were there formal legal papers drawn up that took his power away as part of a living trust?

Other?

Look, I wish it were true and jeri was sipping from a straw somewhere in a funny farm far from anything related to the Cowboys but he's still there looming over everything, doing gawd knows what behind the scenes and has the power to do anything he wants at any time. This is a dictatorship, not a publicly traded company where he has to answer to stockholders and a board of directors.

jeri is only as good as the people he has around him and its always been that way. He just currently appears to have some folks that are convincing him to sign off on better decisions and as far as we can tell, he hasn't gone rogue and demanded picks like Quincy Carter but I don't have faith that he isn't doing other stupid shit behind the scenes like forcing the team to keep Chaz because he feels sorry for the guy, doesn't want to give up 3rd round picks or some other dumbass reason

Is Dez Bryant still on this team?

Did they draft his ultimate manlove Johnny Dumbshit Manziel?

Did he blow the draft in Dallas by trading away several picks for the "splash" move?

There's no doubt he has little (if any) real say anymore on personnel stuff. Hell he is so senile I bet he doesn't know who most of the players (college or pro) even are.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is Dez Bryant still on this team?

Did they draft his ultimate manlove Johnny Dumbshit Manziel?

Did he blow the draft in Dallas by trading away several picks for the "splash" move?

There's no doubt he has little (if any) real say anymore on personnel stuff. Hell he is so senile I bet he doesn't know who most of the players (college or pro) even are.

13ee21290e98e74a58cb807ec87dc426.jpg

LOL pull your head out of the sand (AKA "your ass") and answer the following:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
13ee21290e98e74a58cb807ec87dc426.jpg

LOL pull your head out of the sand (AKA "your ass") and answer the following:

Answer my questions above genius.

Top Bottom