DAK ATTACK AND THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DAK ATTACK AND THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL

1. Back To Top    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    ROFL!

2. lulz TheZoneSucks lulz'd this
  3. Back To Top    #47
    I think it might be safe to assume he tucked tail and ran. In any event, training camp is right around the corner so many of these questions will be put to bed this season. Personally, I don't think the offense gets better by subtraction. For years we've heard about the two tight end set and were trying to copy the Pats. Now we go into the season with no clear #1 TE, let alone a #1 receiver.

This season will be about the D. If we can play solid D, we may have a chance and I think the D will surprise more than the offense. The worst case scenario is another 8 and 8 season and fooling the fan base once again that we're close. And having Garrett on the sidelines, that's probably exactly where we're headed.

4. Appreciation ThoughtExperiment appreciated this post
  5. Back To Top    #48
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger12 View Post
    I think it might be safe to assume he tucked tail and ran. In any event, training camp is right around the corner so many of these questions will be put to bed this season. Personally, I don't think the offense gets better by subtraction. For years we've heard about the two tight end set and were trying to copy the Pats. Now we go into the season with no clear #1 TE, let alone a #1 receiver.

This season will be about the D. If we can play solid D, we may have a chance and I think the D will surprise more than the offense. The worst case scenario is another 8 and 8 season and fooling the fan base once again that we're close. And having Garrett on the sidelines, that's probably exactly where we're headed.
    "Dak Attack" at this point looks like fantasy, and "The book of Ezekiel" is a false religion. It's clear the hype for these two is in full swing for a lot of goofy cultists and idiot sports writers, talking heads and pundits. When in reality, neither of them has really done jack shit yet.
    CAWBOYEE FOOT-BAAALLL!

6. Props Dodger12 gave props for this post
    Hate This dbair1967 hated this post
  7. Back To Top    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    "Dak Attack" at this point looks like fantasy, and "The book of Ezekiel" is a false religion. It's clear the hype for these two is in full swing for a lot of goofy cultists and idiot sports writers, talking heads and pundits. When in reality, neither of them has really done jack shit yet.
    Heresy I say!

The only real question here is whether they will 2 or 3-peat
    Sorry Jerry Totin if this offends you

8. lulz Doomsday, TheZoneSucks lulz'd this
  9. Back To Top    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    Zeke is arguably the best RB in football and we have arguably the best OL in football, so I don't see how being excited about what he can do is unjustified "hype". Dude's been the most productive RB in the league since he set foot here, even with missing 6 games last yr. Claiming he hasn't done jackshit is CZ level retard crap dude.

Dak played sensational as a rookie and when Dez was out for 4-5 weeks Prescott showed he could spread the ball around the offense functioned extremely well. If he plays the way he did as a rookie or even the 1st half of last yr, we are fine.
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboys’ doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    — Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

10. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
    lulz yimyammer lulz'd this
  11. Back To Top    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Zeke is arguably the best RB in football and we have arguably the best OL in football, so I don't see how being excited about what he can do is unjustified "hype". Dude's been the most productive RB in the league since he set foot here, even with missing 6 games last yr. Claiming he hasn't done jackshit is CZ level retard crap dude.

Dak played sensational as a rookie and when Dez was out for 4-5 weeks Prescott showed he could spread the ball around the offense functioned extremely well. If he plays the way he did as a rookie or even the 1st half of last yr, we are fine.
    It's good to see you have faith. Bitterly cling to it brotha.

12. lulz TheZoneSucks lulz'd this
    Hate This dbair1967 hated this post
  13. Back To Top    #52
    ok here is my analysis FREE OF CHARGE

-luckily for the red ******t, the starting oline and RB are so talented that the running game usually works with garretts patented world famous "beat the guy across from you" offensive philosophy

-dak is good in a clean pocket but obviously he pisses himself when he gets hit... .in fairness to him, i wouldnt be surprised if dak was not seeing straight during most of the 2nd half of the season. i understand that dallas players killing each other is frowned upon but if dak murdered chaz green before camp i would not blame him at all.

-oline depth 1a: dallas was very smart to draft williams and sign fleming. now at least theres more talented options when tyron smith needs time off/hurts himself.

-oline depth 1b: theres a huge drop off in ability from regular rotation to backups but at least the top 6 is very, very, very good

-very interested to see how they call plays in a witten-less offense....has not been this way in a long time. and how often are the TE's going to catch passes ?

-what is the hype w tavon austin? ... why couldnt zeke or rod smith do those things? why didnt i hear of austin doing those teams for the rams (a much better offense) ? i guess it is not bad to add another described explosive player. maybe special teams is the real reason

14. Appreciation TheZoneSucks, theoneandonly, Doomsday appreciated this post
  15. Back To Top    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by icup View Post
    ok here is my analysis FREE OF CHARGE

-luckily for the red ******t, the starting oline and RB are so talented that the running game usually works with garretts patented world famous "beat the guy across from you" offensive philosophy
    The only problem with that is Garrett deciding to pass when we should be running, and even worse is him not committing to the run altogether!

16. Appreciation icup appreciated this post
    Props TheZoneSucks gave props for this post
  17. Back To Top    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    The only problem with that is Garrett
    Correct! Fixed your post.

18. Back To Top    #55
    This is a long ass thread about why dak is good i think .. take the time to read it if you want .. if i realized how much work this would be to post on my phone i wouldnt have posted it. Midway thru i was fully committed and not turning back and here we are now, Enjoy ?

19. Back To Top    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by icup View Post
    Prescott may not develop into arguably be the QB1 in the future, but he provides a safe QB1 floor with room to grow.
    I think this is a fair assessment and about where I am at with Dak.

20. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  21. Back To Top    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I think this is a fair assessment and about where I am at with Dak.
    yup

Members who have read this thread: 16