Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
reading thru this thread is like watching a car accident in slow motion

At least there is action on this shitty message board. Ha! What happened to Jnday, Tupperware, Midswat, etc?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
So never "Source" me again unless you are employed by the Dallas Cowboys in the scouting or coaching department and reply to my post with your email address and phone number. Because your just a fan with a opinion just like me. State you opinion give your facts if you have them and move on. Don't reply with "Source" unless you hire me as a reporter, you are the editor and chief, and pay me a whole lot more than I am making now.

By the way what is wrong with the website?????:)

Source?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it might be safe to assume he tucked tail and ran. In any event, training camp is right around the corner so many of these questions will be put to bed this season. Personally, I don't think the offense gets better by subtraction. For years we've heard about the two tight end set and were trying to copy the Pats. Now we go into the season with no clear #1 TE, let alone a #1 receiver.

This season will be about the D. If we can play solid D, we may have a chance and I think the D will surprise more than the offense. The worst case scenario is another 8 and 8 season and fooling the fan base once again that we're close. And having Garrett on the sidelines, that's probably exactly where we're headed.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think it might be safe to assume he tucked tail and ran. In any event, training camp is right around the corner so many of these questions will be put to bed this season. Personally, I don't think the offense gets better by subtraction. For years we've heard about the two tight end set and were trying to copy the Pats. Now we go into the season with no clear #1 TE, let alone a #1 receiver.

This season will be about the D. If we can play solid D, we may have a chance and I think the D will surprise more than the offense. The worst case scenario is another 8 and 8 season and fooling the fan base once again that we're close. And having Garrett on the sidelines, that's probably exactly where we're headed.

"Dak Attack" at this point looks like fantasy, and "The book of Ezekiel" is a false religion. It's clear the hype for these two is in full swing for a lot of goofy cultists and idiot sports writers, talking heads and pundits. When in reality, neither of them has really done jack shit yet.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"Dak Attack" at this point looks like fantasy, and "The book of Ezekiel" is a false religion. It's clear the hype for these two is in full swing for a lot of goofy cultists and idiot sports writers, talking heads and pundits. When in reality, neither of them has really done jack shit yet.

Heresy I say!

The only real question here is whether they will 2 or 3-peat

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Zeke is arguably the best RB in football and we have arguably the best OL in football, so I don't see how being excited about what he can do is unjustified "hype". Dude's been the most productive RB in the league since he set foot here, even with missing 6 games last yr. Claiming he hasn't done jackshit is CZ level ****** crap dude.

Dak played sensational as a rookie and when Dez was out for 4-5 weeks Prescott showed he could spread the ball around the offense functioned extremely well. If he plays the way he did as a rookie or even the 1st half of last yr, we are fine.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Zeke is arguably the best RB in football and we have arguably the best OL in football, so I don't see how being excited about what he can do is unjustified "hype". Dude's been the most productive RB in the league since he set foot here, even with missing 6 games last yr. Claiming he hasn't done jackshit is CZ level ****** crap dude.

Dak played sensational as a rookie and when Dez was out for 4-5 weeks Prescott showed he could spread the ball around the offense functioned extremely well. If he plays the way he did as a rookie or even the 1st half of last yr, we are fine.
It's good to see you have faith. Bitterly cling to it brotha.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok here is my analysis FREE OF CHARGE

-luckily for the red ******t, the starting oline and RB are so talented that the running game usually works with garretts patented world famous "beat the guy across from you" offensive philosophy

-dak is good in a clean pocket but obviously he pisses himself when he gets hit... .in fairness to him, i wouldnt be surprised if dak was not seeing straight during most of the 2nd half of the season. i understand that dallas players killing each other is frowned upon but if dak murdered chaz green before camp i would not blame him at all.

-oline depth 1a: dallas was very smart to draft williams and sign fleming. now at least theres more talented options when tyron smith needs time off/hurts himself.

-oline depth 1b: theres a huge drop off in ability from regular rotation to backups but at least the top 6 is very, very, very good

-very interested to see how they call plays in a witten-less offense....has not been this way in a long time. and how often are the TE's going to catch passes ?

-what is the hype w tavon austin? ... why couldnt zeke or rod smith do those things? why didnt i hear of austin doing those teams for the rams (a much better offense) ? i guess it is not bad to add another described explosive player. maybe special teams is the real reason

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ok here is my analysis FREE OF CHARGE

-luckily for the red ******t, the starting oline and RB are so talented that the running game usually works with garretts patented world famous "beat the guy across from you" offensive philosophy

The only problem with that is Garrett deciding to pass when we should be running, and even worse is him not committing to the run altogether!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a long ass thread about why dak is good i think .. take the time to read it if you want .. if i realized how much work this would be to post on my phone i wouldnt have posted it. Midway thru i was fully committed and not turning back and here we are now, Enjoy ?

Top Bottom