Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So LeBron is now a Laker. Too bad I hate basketball. All my friends are excited that we will have LeBron here. All I’m thinking is “god this is going to fuck up traffic on game days”

The cheapest seat in Staples center is now starting at $550 for the worst seat in the house.

Season seat packages that were $3500 have jumped to over $6800 as soon as the announcement was made official.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lebron laker jerseys are selling 600% more than when he went back to cleveland

i love basketball
i love the celtics
i hate lebron

but i do respect his ability

lebron was planning this trip to LA during the season when he had the cavs trade for nobodies with big contracts to make room for himself and 1 other max player. no idea who thats going to be yet with PG going back to OKC. gotta go get kawhi

all in all... the lakers vs celtics (& lebron vs kyrie) rivalry is back and sports need those rivalries.

and now the celtics have a cake walk to the finals

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

i love basketball
i love the celtics
i hate lebron

lebron was planning this trip to LA during the season when he had the cavs trade for nobodies with big contracts to make room for himself and 1 other max player. no idea who thats going to be yet with PG going back to OKC. gotta go get kawhi

all in all... the lakers vs celtics (& lebron vs kyrie) rivalry is back and sports need those rivalries.

L.A. fans love them some merch! It wouldn’t surprise me if his jersey sets some all time sales record.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

i love basketball
i love the celtics
i hate lebron

Exactly every thought I've had on this...

Top Bottom