Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was just curious. If he's buying the lumber at a local store I cant imagine a tremendous profit. Maybe its not about profit. Maybe he has the wood already and using scrap and leftover pieces from other things.

I was curious too. I can't imagine buying such a trap when most cities, counties and even ag extention agents loan them out.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Who's Todd Williams and whats a Costa booth?

Todd Williams is a FO guy. I believe he helps with the contracts. I have met him and drank a beer with him once. He is really cool. My brother works for Costa Sunglasses. See those sunglasses Garrett is wearing in the pic above? My brother gave those to him. He has given a ton of coaches/players glasses.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I went to training camp in San Antonio about 6 years ago. It was cool.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to look forward to July knowing training camp is right around the corner. Not too excited this year. I won't blame football completely but the NFL and Jerry have dulled my enthusiasm.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the TE and WR position. Just my opinion, but not having a #1 WR hurts the offense, especially when you have a weapon like Zeke. It'll be interesting to see what happens when defenses key on the RB.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I used to look forward to July knowing training camp is right around the corner. Not too excited this year. I won't blame football completely but the NFL and Jerry have dulled my enthusiasm.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the TE and WR position. Just my opinion, but not having a #1 WR hurts the offense, especially when you have a weapon like Zeke. It'll be interesting to see what happens when defenses key on the RB.

me too, jeri has completely ruined it for me, even if they win something by some miracle, I despise him so much it takes the shine off any potential enjoyment

its only because of my strange addiction that I even keep up with them any more, its a bad habit at this point

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but not having a #1 WR hurts the offense,
I been saying for months, I see one weapon Zeke and a lot of journeymen. If McVay couldnt get anything out Tavon Austin, how will this staff?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I went to training camp in San Antonio about 6 years ago. It was cool.

90f.jpg

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just think, this time last year we were about to have the Lucky Whitehead debacle to keep us entertained.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just think, this time last year we were about to have the Lucky Whitehead debacle to keep us entertained.

oh you mean garrett dropping the hammer and cutting someone who did not encompass what it means to be an "RKG"

and then come to find out lucky's was a case of mistaken identity......garrett the putz

couldve just cut him and told him he sucks

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
oh you mean garrett dropping the hammer and cutting someone who did not encompass what it means to be an "RKG"

and then come to find out lucky's was a case of mistaken identity......garrett the putz

couldve just cut him and told him he sucks

Holy shit icup. I had completely forgotten about that. The Red Dolt even fucked up his Jimmy Johnson moment. At least Lucky got his dog back.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some pics up of Prescott in Orlando with several of the WR's putting in extra work prior to kickoff of camp here.

Leadership in spite of the red clown. Gotta love it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It is good to see him make shit happen in his off time to make himself and his WR’s better before training camp starts

Top Bottom