Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
08ed8828d80f2da6c7311f5df2a43eae.png

It’s time for Chaz to hit the bricks!

Technically it was time about 30 seconds after the Atlanta game last season. But better late than never

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Low pain threshold. Get this pussy out of here already.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll never understand why the fuck they keep hanging on to this guy
This guy makes eggs shells look durable. Who wouldda thunk a guy named Chaz would be soft as pudding. His parents may as well have named him Fluffy.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So is this from the snake oil part of his brain or the senile part?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Another guy they never shouldda paid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
08ed8828d80f2da6c7311f5df2a43eae.png

It’s time for Chaz to hit the bricks!

Technically it was time about 30 seconds after the Atlanta game last season. But better late than never

I'll never understand why the fuck they keep hanging on to this guy
Low pain threshold. Get this pussy out of here already.
This guy makes eggs shells look durable. Who wouldda thunk a guy named Chaz would be soft as pudding. His parents may as well have named him Fluffy.
In great big letters on the wall in one of the coaching rooms is emblazoned this quote from Tom Landry:

"You Encourage What You Tolerate."

I wonder if anyone there even knows what it means, what Tom was really saying there.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Every season we hear of a 2 or 3 players that look like "all pros" during training camp. We then hardly seem them take the field during see season much less contribute. These training camp tweets mean shit to me. Just don't want to see any injuries.

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
In great big letters on the wall in one of the coaching rooms is emblazoned this quote from Tom Landry:

"You Encourage What You Tolerate."

I wonder if anyone there even knows what it means, what Tom was really saying there.

Most people dont get it. Parents with their kids. And coaches with players. Yet 100% accurate.

Look at Goofdell and the National Anthem mess.

Nip it in the bud. How many know what that means and why its important?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another guy they never shouldda paid.

I think it was ok to pay him, just not the amount they gave him.

He's a decent starter that can play 3 or 4 DL spots. At worst he's an outstanding depth guy that a lot of teams would like to have.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Braoddus said Gallup had a couple of drops yesterday but overall the initial reports on him are extremely positive. Looks like he has a real knack for getting open and running crisp routes, and until the two drops yesterday had caught everything.

Also seeing glowing reports on Tavon Austin so far. Will be interesting to see if they can really get him involved and if so, if he can finally be the impact player people thought he might be when he was drafted.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Also seeing glowing reports on Tavon Austin so far. Will be interesting to see if they can really get him involved and if so, if he can finally be the impact player people thought he might be when he was drafted.
But IMO not if it also involves having Zeke on the sidelines while Austin is in there. I can see these idiots, 3rd and 6 or better, taking Zeke out - removing our biggest offensive threat - and putting Austin in as a gadget RB. Telegraphing, as they always did with their gadget back.

You leave Zeke in the game even if just the threat of Zeke, much like what was done with Emmitt. Both Zeke and Emmitt are worth having in there on 3rd down, even if it's just for their superior pass blocking abilities.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wish the whole team would take a knee and look right at jackass-jeri and say your move dipshit

Top Bottom