English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm getting a horrible feeling the FO are going to fudge this whole Safety situation and they'll end up having to move Byron Jones back to FS. Thus weakening the team in 2 positions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm getting a horrible feeling the FO are going to fudge this whole Safety situation and they'll end up having to move Byron Jones back to FS. Thus weakening the team in 2 positions.

If Jones had struggled so far at CB, I could see that.

But he hasn't, he's really played well there. The other issue is nobody behind him at CB has played well, certainly not well enough to warrant starting.

They arnt moving Jones or Awuzie.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If Jones had struggled so far at CB, I could see that.

But he hasn't, he's really played well there. The other issue is nobody behind him at CB has played well, certainly not well enough to warrant starting.

They arnt moving Jones or Awuzie.
Wonder if Jerry still has Charlie Peprah's phone number? What about Danny McCray? Eric Frampton?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More from CZ geniuses:

"Iloka is a pretty good FS"

Dude had 5 (FIVE) passes defensed and 1 (ONE) interception last year. 9 picks for his career in 6 seasons.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really wish someone would ask this question in that Josina Anderson thread about being interested in Iloka at the right price.

Those dimwits are saying "of course that means we will low ball offer, league minimum" him etc etc

How much do they reasonably believe a guy is worth that had 1 pick and 5 passes defensed last yr? They act like this is a guy we should be going balls to the wall to sign.

And he was released by a team that doesn't need the cap room, but said this was a money type decision for them. So they are basically saying "he isn't worth anywhere near what we are paying him"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And another question for those dipshits in that thread.

The Cowboys seem more than willing to pay for Earl Thomas if they can agree to terms with Seattle on comp, so how does that fit the CZ story of "Cowboys are just being cheap"..."Cowboys wont pay for anybody"

You just cant make this shit up. They have more fucktards in that place than all other sports forums combined I think.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

FYP:

lyjS7z0.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys Sign DT Caraun Reid

And Safety Dominick Sanders.

Camp bodies I'm sure. We're supposedly signing a C today, also needed because I'm sure they don't want to use Looney for 60 minutes in each of these last two preseason games. Especially with Fred's availability for week one in doubt now.

I remember liking Caraun Reid the year he came out. Sanders isn't very big or fast but he makes a ton of plays and left UGA tied for all time lead in interceptions. He's been well coached past two seasons.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said Travis Frederick received good news yesterday from the second opinion he got on his neck. Jones expects Frederick and Zack Martin to play Week 1

— Jon Machota (@**********) August 21, 2018​

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently the injuries to Martin and Fred are impacting the "dress rehearsal" game vs Arizona.

No Zeke and no Prescott Sunday night. Probably the smart/prudent move but I was looking forward to seeing them.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said Travis Frederick received good news yesterday from the second opinion he got on his neck. Jones expects Frederick and Zack Martin to play Week 1

— Jon Machota (@**********) August 21, 2018​

Good News

Top Bottom