icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its only training camp its only training camp its only training camp its only training camp

but russell wilson picked off by the guy with 1 hand

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
theres more buzz online on him this yr for sure

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
theres more buzz online on him this yr for sure

"[...] New wideouts coach Sanjay Lal agrees with the sentiment, praising Lenoir earlier this offseason in a candid talk with The Doomsday Podcast.

"[Lance] has been ultra-competitive," said Lal. "He's worked extremely hard in the weight room. ...He's done everything that's been asked. He's a detailed route-runner.

"He studies. He comes in extra and it's shown on the field. He's made plays. He's one we're intrigued with."

i love reading shit like that

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
jihad ward... amazing football player, but also has a way with words. .. ... is there anything this man does not do well ?

holy moley my underwear is soaked

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If Lance Lenior is embarrassing our secondary, we're in deep shit come real football.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Lance Lenior is embarrassing our secondary, we're in deep shit come real football.
Yeah and while granted the O Line here that they practice against is better than just about any opponent they will face, the D Line hasnt gotten much done so far. Also I am concerned about chunk plays given up. Broaddus was talking about one a couple days ago where the O Line got to the second level and sprung Zeke on a wheel route for 20 plus, he commended the O Line play, I was thinking more the opposite, that opponents will do the same. One of the guys that was on defense at the time was the gimp, so...........

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Caught a couple pundits on Twitter saying every WR highlight yesterday was against Brown.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah and while granted the O Line here that they practice against is better than just about any opponent they will face, the D Line hasnt gotten much done so far. Also I am concerned about chunk plays given up. Broaddus was talking about one a couple days ago where the O Line got to the second level and sprung Zeke on a wheel route for 20 plus, he commended the O Line play, I was thinking more the opposite, that opponents will do the same. One of the guys that was on defense at the time was the gimp, so...........

Yeah these idiot sports writers think it's a video game and only see it that way. Hailing offensive performance and not knowing it means the defense sucks. In the good team's camps, the defense dominates early because it takes more practice for an offense to begin to gel. That our O is buttraping our D the first week is troubling, not good.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
anybody hearing/seeing anythign about other rookies in camp around the league ???

dante pettis WR from penn state that got drafted by the 49ers is reportedly doing really well. lots of little videos of him torching every cb they have. pettis looks pretty skinny tho. i remember the draftniks saying stuff about how they hope his route running translates to nfl and i dunno i guess it is so far in camp

josh allen QB wyoming looks like shit for the buffalo bills. overthrows, errant passes. its extremely early but if i was a buffalo fan id be shitting my pants worried that they bought a lemon. they let tyrod go, didnt sign bridgewater or cousins or keenam. sucks for them because they finally got back into the playoffs last yr.

vita vea DT got his fat ass hurt. he's wheeling himself around on a cart now

players are dropping like flies for the panthers, dallas's week 1 opponent... and also my friend cam newton is too busy being a fashionista to worry about how much dallas is going to light him up (hint: panthers oline looks very bad)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Last edited:
Top Bottom