Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys front office’s reason for releasing Dan Bailey (the best kicker in franchise history).....

“anticipation-in-decline-of-performance”

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Cowboys front office’s reason for releasing Dan Bailey (the best kicker in franchise history).....

In a history of dumbass statements, that one is an all time contender.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Are you stating that or did someone from the cowboys actually say that? I didn't see it anywhere.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like the Swaim extension stuff might have been fake news. I dont see it being reported anywhere today by people that cover the team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are you stating that or did someone from the cowboys actually say that? I didn't see it anywhere.

It was reported by more than one source. If I can find the article again I’ll post it

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was reported by more than one source. If I can find the article again I’ll post it

It must've been on the website someplace. I don't remember right now who wrote it, but I read it on th team app.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The only comment I saw was from Garrett, and it was the usual vanilla "we did the move in the best interest of the Dallas Cowboys"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fisher laughably suggesting Garrett "flexed a lot of muscle for this roster"

Garrett pushed for a guy him and the coaches didn't trust enough to even play real reps with the guys who WERE going to make the team all preseason, that then got ARRESTED the day before final cut downs.

Yeah, ok Fish

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
OMG, did you click that link? He says comparing Bailey to Rico is a "false equivalence." No shit. Bailey was drug-free and productive for years, whereas Rico is a never was. Under "obsequious" in the dictionary, they should paste Mike's photo.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that, first I have no idea who he is. Second, why is nobody else who covers the team reporting it? It's not on ESPN, the team website, FWST or DMN.

Hence why I said it looked like it might be fake news.

True but if you look at who follows that guy, he’s followed by people that do cover the team so he has to be legit in some aspect.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Mike Fisher. LOL

Garrett flexing his muscle

073223550f1e594be02cfc3935fb7121.jpeg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
True but if you look at who follows that guy, he’s followed by people that do cover the team so he has to be legit in some aspect.

Thousands follow the onion and other satire/parody sites too. Doesn't make them a reliable source.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Holy shit, the shocker of cut down day so far.

Apparently Dan Bailey released, Maher made the team.

It would only be fitting for the Eagles, Giants or Redskins to pick him up. Dumbest.....move.....EVER.......by the Cowboys!!!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Git r done, Jerry

Top Bottom