Trouty

Reaction score
Go Cowboys. Who thinks DLaw finishes with 15+ sacks? i have him at 13-17. And a ~80-100M contract next offseason.

triggered?

Trouty

Reaction score
i'm sorry if most of you dont remember me, btw. go ahead and delete this if there's other threads where this belongs

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Go Cowboys. Who thinks DLaw finishes with 15+ sacks? i have him at 13-17. And a ~80-100M contract next offseason.

triggered?

I dont. I think 8 to 10 sacks. Opposing offenses only really need to worry about him and Lee. I wouldnt pay him or any guy with multiple back surgeries. Franchise him and draft a replacement.

Reaction score
It would be awesome if he had 13-17 sacks. 13 is doable, but 17 is stretching it IMO, but who knows.

Anybody gets 10 sacks, and I'm happy with that. Hell, I'd rather have 3 guys get 8-10 sacks than just one who gets 15, but that's a luxury seldom acquired in NFL history.

Nobody should be getting 100 million dollar contracts these days. Just too much damn risk and commitment. Plus, it seems like this is the age of over night rebuilds for a quick Super Bowl or two, then back to bad for a few years. That's the new meta unless you are the Cowboys.

Trouty

Reaction score
Totally agree that 100M is too much, but we don't pay for FA anymore so I'm hoping we continue to retain our own. I feel like he will hold out if slapped with a franchise tag. we shall see. appreciate the feedback, guys. Sorry, i was a little drunk last night posting in every thread like a banshee

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dlaw is necessary for the defense and dallas is going to need to pay him unless he gives them a reason not to

finishing among the nfl's elite in sacks/pressures will get you paid by a lot of hungry teams, and it will take him missing extensive time from injury/suspension to get other teams to back off

honestly its a blessing to have dlaw come on like he has. he has wrecked games by himself. its so aggravating to have a guy like david irving next to him. how good would this dline be if he had his head on straight?

Trouty

Reaction score
The whole Irving fiasco is so deflating. He was my favorite dlineman, I was really excited for this season with him. He's turning into more trouble than he's worth, as sad as it is to say. The deal with his ex and showing up fat is one thing, but to be suspended again, just fucking unfortunate it's Irving that's doing this and not some scrub

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm sorry if most of you dont remember me, btw. go ahead and delete this if there's other threads where this belongs

LOL Wong site Trouty. We don't do that here. What's up my man?

Top Bottom