English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Big thanks to whoever fleshed that post out with the embedded tweet. It did look a bit bare. Much appreciated.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sometimes in life we all stumble upon "idiot proof" decisions, meaning basically no matter how incompetent you are, you cant go wrong by making said decision. Signing Zack Martin is an idiot proof decision for the Cowboys as long as he stays healthy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m just glad he got paid and that it’s over

Now it’s time for the o-line to get to work

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ ******-zone has people actually arguing why signing Martin to an extension is a bad thing.

Only in that bizzaro world could people come up with such incredible stupidity.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
CZ is full of exactly what has made Jerry wealthy beyond his wildest dreams. Stupid fans. There are people that could put a negative spin on finding a $20 bill in their pocket that they didnt know they had lost.

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
CZ is full of exactly what has made Jerry wealthy beyond his wildest dreams. Stupid fans. There are people that could put a negative spin on finding a $20 bill in their pocket that they didnt know they had lost.

I love the one I saw over there that basically said, "I'm not even bothered at all by not winning a Superbowl in 20+ years.

Our teams haven't been good enough."

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I love the one I saw over there that basically said, "I'm not even bothered at all by not winning a Superbowl in 20+ years.

Our teams haven't been good enough."

Must be a relative of Hos loving the building and the process. Always faithful to his team no matter what, blah, blah, blah

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Best player on the team and safest bet to play at a high level through the length of the deal. An absolute no brainer.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly

The guy has never missed a single game due to injury

Made the pro bowl and all pro each year in the league

This is the epitome of a no brained signing

You can’t ask for more from a player

Top Bottom