icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am so fucking sick of hearing this stuff like "we have to get back to work", "we need to continue to work hard".

Yeah, lets work extra fucking hard trying to jam a square peg in a round hole. These cocksuckers have sent me over the edge. I want 1-15.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When you have stupid, inept coaches.

You get stupid, inept players.

Jerry fucking Jones is the absolute epitome of the definition of insanity- doing same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry has a fear that as soon as he fires adopted son Garrett, he’ll go somewhere else and win a SB like Sean Peyton did. Of course, Jerry is the only one that thinks that will happen.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I am so fucking sick of hearing this stuff like "we have to get back to work", "we need to continue to work hard".

Yeah, lets work extra fucking hard trying to jam a square peg in a round hole. These cocksuckers have sent me over the edge. I want 1-15.

Garrett sucks so bad he can’t even lose right. He’s going to lead this team to 8-8.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jerry has a fear that as soon as he fires adopted son Garrett, he’ll go somewhere else and win a SB like Sean Peyton did. Of course, Jerry is the only one that thinks that will happen.

Do you post on another board by the name Young Savage? That is damn near word for word what I posted earlier today.

9d0d27f36e5febf4b85e5dceab603e5a.png

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garrett sucks so bad he can’t even lose right. He’s going to lead this team to 8-8.

At this point 8-8 is delusional. After what we saw yesterday can you see them winning 7 more games? The Seahawks are not a good team and we never stood a chance. Normally these are the types of teams the Cowboys beat to go 8-8.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you post on another board by the name Young Savage? That is damn near word for word what I posted earlier today.

Nope. I only post here and at DCC, using the same screen name. No need for "burner" accounts since I left the Zone.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
At this point 8-8 is delusional. After what we saw yesterday can you see them winning 7 more games? The Seahawks are not a good team and we never stood a chance. Normally these are the types of teams the Cowboys beat to go 8-8.

No but Garrett has a way even fucking up losing. He’ll lose all the games he has a chance of winning and then beat all the teams that are tanking towards the end of the season (you know, for pride). Instead of losing hard and getting a top pick to get a real QB his team will get to 8-8 and end up with a pick 16-20 just like he did last year and for most of the time he’s been here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah because none of the other 31 teams would even grant this clown an interview, let alone actually hire him as HC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

8-8 after what I've seen the first 3 weeks should garner a ticker tape parade.

This season has EPIC failure written all over it at this point.

The 2nd half of last season and the first 3 games of this year are a complete dumpster fire.

This has 4-12 or 5-11 at best written all over it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Probably should make it a poll question:

Does Mike White get a start/s at some point this season?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Probably should make it a poll question:

Does Mike White get a start/s at some point this season?

Not until they are officially eliminated from the playoffs. I’m telling you, these fools are going to end up trying to make it that last quarter of the season by beating all the teams that are tanking. It’s going to mirror last season.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look guys....
30% off Dak jerseys
b4ed6ee4ec2de438b9597d2bd6146db9.png

They usually don’t do that until AFTER they get cut!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dak is a protected man- which is why the team won't have a veteran back up. I really believe it is orchestrated that the # 2 guy is much worse and less experienced than Dak so fans and media arent calling for a QB change- even if just for the 2nd half of a game. Having an experienced back up (matt moore as an example)...people would be screaming for him to try to pull out a game when Dak sucks. Cowboys MGT wants no part of that.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dak is a protected man- which is why the team won't have a veteran back up. I really believe it is orchestrated that the # 2 guy is much worse and less experienced than Dak so fans and media arent calling for a QB change- even if just for the 2nd half of a game. Having an experienced back up (matt moore as an example)...people would be screaming for him to try to pull out a game when Dak sucks. Cowboys MGT wants no part of that.

You really think drunken Jerral can think that stuff up?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There are fans calling for Tony Homo to come back?!?!?

Wtf???? LOL

Seriously?

Top Bottom