Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With the way Dak performed in his rookie season I had hopes that he would somehow overcome the coaching situation here

I don’t know how I thought that might happen. As soon as they hired Helen Moore as his QB coach to be in charge of his development I should have known he would be ruined for good.

I just didn’t think that you could coach everything good about him out of him this quickly

Dak wasn't ruined. He is exactly what his scouting report says he was. But he was able to ride the best RB and OL in the game in 2016. It's twisted. The staff sucks but so does the QB. Their game plan is limited by Dak's lack of arm talent and it just snowballs from there into complete ineptitude.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dak wasn't ruined. He is exactly what his scouting report says he was. But he was able to ride the best RB and OL in the game in 2016. It's twisted. The staff sucks but so does the QB. Their game plan is limited by Dak's lack of arm talent and it just snowballs from there into complete ineptitude.

BINGO

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let this stench sink in......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Drunken Johnny Walker GM out there tonight saying the talent and coaching are there to be great on offense.

Folks, we are 100% fucked. This team is never going to be a winner again.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That's a shot across Red's bow. "I gave you all the weapons and talent you need to succeed. If you don't, it's your fault."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's a shot across Red's bow. "I gave you all the weapons and talent you need to succeed. If you don't, it's your fault."

that 5 yr extension we've all been joking and being sarcastic about, it's coming

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Folks, we are 100% fucked. This team is never going to be a winner again.
If Jerry and Jimmy dont room together at Arkansas, Golden Richards SB catch would be our last championship highlight. I was in high school then.

Reaction score
If Jerry and Jimmy dont room together at Arkansas, Golden Richards SB catch would be our last championship highlight. I was in high school then.

You just guaranteed nightmares when I fall asleep. I'm practically having a nightmare while awake contemplating your statement, because it is true. Thank god for small miracles like Jimmy and Jerry being roommates.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't recall all the details, but IIRC Jerry actually went to Frank Broyles first and Broyles told Jerry he was too old and he should be going to Jimmy instead.

Reaction score
There's a sign Paxton Lynch thread started at the Zone to replace Quincy Prescott. :rofl

This is why homer suffering is so nice. They’ll do anything to defend ginger over there because they’re too embarrassed to admit they were wrong for a decade.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
******** OK SERIOUS QUESTION FOR FOOTBALL PEOPLE ONLY ********

ok see this play from the falcons below:

Top Bottom