Administrator
Reaction score
thats a godamn joke

who gives a fuck about less than 2 grams of weed

img.jpg

Macksfield

Cheerleader
Reaction score
To be a starting QB in the NFL is a huge accomplishment. He is above average athlete. Having said that, Dak is a bus driver QB. He has not shown anything different.

Macksfield

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Warner is a class act. No way he comes into Cowboy camp and trashes Dak. If you listen closely he never said he was an accurate passer.

JPP1974

Ready for Summertime
Reaction score
Dak hopefully will change people's minds. Just give him a chance. And maybe that Dez is no longer there. It could be a double edged sword for him. Good or bad. Up to him and the team.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dak hopefully will change people's minds. Just give him a chance. And maybe that Dez is no longer there. It could be a double edged sword for him. Good or bad. Up to him and the team.

Dez wasnt going to make or break Dak. We'll see how he does w/o Dez and I cant imagine he will be any worse.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Giants fan here. IMO, Yr 3 is when you should know if what you have at QB is gonna be your franchise QB or you start looking elsewhere next yr. Going on what I have seen of Dak the past 2 yrs I would have to say that he is more of a game manager type QB that can win you some games if everything is going right with the run game but will have trouble winning games for you with just his arm on a day that the run game is negated. He is dangerous out of the pocket with his RPO/Rollouts but not that good or accurate in the pocket. I'm hoping that when we play you guys in week 2, that the game plan is to stack the box & contain Zeke & force Dak to beat us with his arm all game, I don't think he will. Worst thing we can do is allow Elliot to run wild for 120+yds, that will open it up for Dak to do whatever he wants. We also have to keep a spy in the box to watch Dak when he tries to take off on broken plays. Sorry about Fredericks, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Giants fan here. IMO, Yr 3 is when you should know if what you have at QB is gonna be your franchise QB or you start looking elsewhere next yr. Going on what I have seen of Dak the past 2 yrs I would have to say that he is more of a game manager type QB that can win you some games if everything is going right with the run game but will have trouble winning games for you with just his arm on a day that the run game is negated. He is dangerous out of the pocket with his RPO/Rollouts but not that good or accurate in the pocket. I'm hoping that when we play you guys in week 2, that the game plan is to stack the box & contain Zeke & force Dak to beat us with his arm all game, I don't think he will. Worst thing we can do is allow Elliot to run wild for 120+yds, that will open it up for Dak to do whatever he wants. We also have to keep a spy in the box to watch Dak when he tries to take off on broken plays. Sorry about Fredericks, I wish him a speedy recovery.

I'm more worried about Eli coupled with your new dangerous RB than I am about Dallas having any degree of success beyond 8-8.

Welcome to :theu by the way.

Reaction score

You've got nothing left to ever worry again about the Cowboys. The franchise is dead. Forget about it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But then again, people forget that loading the box was tried for all of the last 10 games of 2016, and Beasley burned them, along with passes to Zeke out of the backfield. You really can't just load the box with 8 or more regularly and not get smoked.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm hoping that when we play you guys in week 2, that the game plan is to stack the box & contain Zeke & force Dak to beat us with his arm all game, I don't think he will.
If that isnt your game plan then your DC should be shit canned right on the sideline.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
But then again, people forget that loading the box was tried for all of the last 10 games of 2016, and Beasley burned them, along with passes to Zeke out of the backfield. You really can't just load the box with 8 or more regularly and not get smoked.

I don't recall Beasley burning us in 2016 in either of our games that we won vs Dallas in 2016. Be that as it may, I'd rather take my chances with Dak having to beat us with his arm than letting Zeke run wild all game for 100+yds. Dak has yet to prove that he can beat a team on a day that the run game is ineffective. The 3 game stretch last yr vs Atl/Phil/LA more than proved that. I researched Eli's 14 yr career to see if he ever had a 3 game stretch that was that bad & he did back in his rookie season of 2004. Put up 23 pts total vs Atl/Skins/Phil while throwing for 376yds 1 TD & 4 picks in the 3 games. As far as my Giants are concerned, if we can avoid the dreaded injury bug to key starters, and the OL plays just decent in run blocking & pass pro, we should be competitive all the way into Dec & maybe sneak in as a WC. Our OL is gonna be the key to us being a pretender or contender this yr. No matter how many game changers you have at QB/WR/RB, the game is always won & lost in the trenches.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Our OL is gonna be the key to us being a pretender or contender this yr. No matter how many game changers you have at QB/WR/RB, the game is always won & lost in the trenches.
I think your bigger worry is if your D can limit scoring damage. But on the O I like Eli's weapons and ability. That new rookie RB is scary.
I don't recall Beasley burning us in 2016 in either of our games that we won vs Dallas in 2016.
Nobody claimed he did.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Saquan will hopefully open up the play action pass for us which has always been Eli's bread & butter play but was lacking last yr when OBJ went down & having no good RBs the past 5 yrs hasn't helped us either, to go along with putrid play from the OL since 2013. People keep saying Eli is in decline but I argue that a lack of a OL/run game is what has hurt him since. 2012 is the last time we had a 1000yd rusher in Ahmad Bradshaw & finished 9-7. Went 7-9, 6-10, 6-10 & last yr hit rock bottom with injuries wiping us out by week 5. Only went 11-5 in 2016 due to the D balling out. I don't care if everyone says this is a passing league, you need a ground game to keep defenses honest. Our O hasn't put up 30pts in a game in over 2 damn yrs. Coach menu & his HS playbook really did a number on us. We were so predictable that opposing Ds were calling out what we were running. Hopefully that ends this yr & we can be more complex on O. Our D has been pretty stout vs the run so far in the preseason but I worry bout our LBers ability to cover TEs as that always kills us & asides from Collins & Jack rabbit, our secondary isn't that great.

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom