Reaction score
There are fans calling for Tony Homo to come back?!?!?

Wtf???? LOL

Seriously?

Even at the Zone there are enough people to put that in check. The next game Romo QBs will be flag football. His body simply was done. When you can't go two games without a broken bone you are finished no matter what your skill level is at the time.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak Prescott in the 1st 3 games of the 2018 season

54/88
498 yards
2 TD
2 INT
QBR 74.9

Jared Goff (in the 1st 3 quarters vs the Vikings tonight)

26/33
465 yards
5 TD
0 INT
Perfect passer rating of 158.3

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak Prescott in the 1st 3 games of the 2018 season

54/88
498 yards
2 TD
2 INT
QBR 74.9

Jared Goff (in the 1st 3 quarters vs the Vikings tonight)

26/33
465 yards
5 TD
0 INT
Perfect passer rating of 158.3

Last night the Rams had 3 different WR's go over 100 yards, in the same game.

Last YEAR plus the first 3 games of this year (19 total games) we had one 100 yd game by a WR (the other 100 yd game was Rod Smith)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Dak has been inaccurate and inconsistent since his high school days. Living in Mississippi, I saw constant coverage of Dak all through college. He is a good kid without the capability to be a starting QB. His rookie season is the best his will ever be and it won’t happen again. His true colors are showing.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dak has been inaccurate and inconsistent since his high school days. Living in Mississippi, I saw constant coverage of Dak all through college. He is a good kid without the capability to be a starting QB. His rookie season is the best his will ever be and it won’t happen again. His true colors are showing.

Where you been hiding man, been over year?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
troy weighs in:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What the hell does Troy know? I'm sure if Cup would have posted Troy's entire quote, he'd say something about that stuff being coached out of him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
*shrug emoji*

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well we got another glimpse of what Dak “can” look like when you stop trying to force a running QB to be a pocket passer.

In 2016 they let Dak be Dak and played to his strengths. The team went 13-3

In 2017 they tried to turn Dak into. Pocket passer and the team went 9-7

Last night vs the Jags they let Dak run the ball and he went for 82 yards rushing and we won

They need to stop trying to turn him into something he is not and focus on what he actually is

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Somebody on the other board actually made an excellent point about the current way defenses have been shutting down the offense is to bracket Beasley with two defenders and make Dak throw longer to alternate targets. Dak when throwing to secondary receivers, the accuracy goes right in the shitter. For some reason JVille left him in single coverage, going away from what worked for everybody else.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Somebody on the other board actually made an excellent point about the current way defenses have been shutting down the offense is to bracket Beasley with two defenders and make Dak throw longer to alternate targets. Dak when throwing to secondary receivers, the accuracy goes right in the shitter. For some reason JVille left him in single coverage, going away from what worked for everybody else.

I'd observed this all during the latter half of the 2017 season when people were asking "where's Beasley." Then this was confirmed last night during Beasley's post game interview with Brad Sham. He said teams have been doubling him and taking away the routes he runs. Said they knew the Jags wouldn't, based on film from this season and the KC game in particular. Said they adjusted starting in 2nd half though, putting what he said was "a big linebacker" on him who he said was "beating me up quite a bit."

This illustrates that we simply let teams take away our players, and instead of doing things to punish them for it or make them adjust, we just "take what they give us."

This explains why week to week we have no consistency, we just do what defenses dictate instead of dictating to them.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the questions is what will the Skins do this Sunday? Will they double Beasley? You'd think they would and you'd think we'd be ready for it. I may go Skins this Sunday simply because they'll double Beasley and we can't win when our midget WR is covered. I think I just threw up a little.....

Top Bottom