28. joe flacco
29. case keenum
30. blake bortles
31. sam darnold
32. nathan peterman

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dak threw 29 passes in the season opener. Not a single pass traveled more than 15 yards upfield. This fact by itself is pathetic. Beasley who is basically just a slot receiver is all we got as a threat for anything.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak threw 29 passes in the season opener. Not a single pass traveled more than 15 yards upfield. This fact by itself is pathetic. Beasley who is basically just a slot receiver is all we got as a threat for anything.

I thought the Jarwin one did, and it was thrown so poorly he had no chance to catch it. He was wide open up the seam.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought the Jarwin one did, and it was thrown so poorly he had no chance to catch it. He was wide open up the seam.

I think it was Jarwin that was open in the end zone on a post route. I didn't think he ran it as well as Witten used to but he (Witten) and Tony made a living off that play. Jarwin was NFL open but Prescott just couldn't pull the trigger. At some point, Prescott has to figure it out and come out of his shell despite the coaching, or lack thereof. He, and not Zeke, is going to have to carry this team. Maybe we'll see it next week.

allpurpose

Spectator
Reaction score
Dak rated better than Dalton? Andy's no super hero, but C'mon man.. With your offensive line (coached by none other than the piano man) his numbers should be much better, but they simply aren't. Paul Alexander really needs super stars to look even remotely competent. But don't take my word for it. Watch as the season progresses.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can just hear the conversation between Red Turd, drunken GM and Stevie after the 3-13 or 4-12 debacle we're about to see"

Jerruh: "uh, er, um, Jayson, 3-13 wasn't exactly er, um, uh what me and Stevie had in mind"

Stevie: "dad's right Jason, how do we sell this to the fans?"

Red Turd: "Well guys, I had to fire Wade Wilson and he was really the only one in the organization that wanted Dak Prescott, look how bad he has played the last 24 games"

Jerruh: "um, eh Jayson I thought you really liked Dack"

Red Turd: "no, I knew he wasn't any good and it's set us back several years of the process, if you sign me to a new 5 yr deal we can get this thing going the right way"

Stevie: "well Jason I don't know, you've had two winning years since you have been coach and Zoners have noticed how much power you've had over the roster"

Jerruh- "sign here Jayson"

Reaction score
Can Dak count numbers?

Serious question. MSU isn’t exactly an academic Mecca. Is it possible that Dak can’t count beyond 3? I’ve heard him talk. It’s like if Paris Hilton had a stroke or AIDS dementia.

Maybe Dak can’t check out of run plays cuz he doesn’t know that 10 people are in the box cuz 10 is a way way big number. Makes you think.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Serious question. MSU isn’t exactly an academic Mecca. Is it possible that Dak can’t count beyond 3? I’ve heard him talk. It’s like if Paris Hilton had a stroke or AIDS dementia.

Maybe Dak can’t check out of run plays cuz he doesn’t know that 10 people are in the box cuz 10 is a way way big number. Makes you think.

You dont think he would have done well in Charlottesville?

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has a Masters Degree. Prescott, 23, earned a bachelor’s degree in educational psychology in December 2014 and finished his master’s degree in workforce leadership a year later, in December 2015. While he doesn’t have a plan yet for when he’d start his pursuit of a Ph.D., Prescott said it would be in psychology.

Dak Prescott already has a master’s degree, now he’s aiming for a doctorate - SBNation.com

Jimmy Johnson has a masters in psychology that he credits for his coaching and motivational football success.

Can his Head Coach fire his OC and resign as HC with his history degree? Romo had the same issue. So it is not a QB issue. See HC and OC.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dak Prescott has a Masters Degree. Prescott, 23, earned a bachelor’s degree in educational psychology in December 2014 and finished his master’s degree in workforce leadership a year later, in December 2015. While he doesn’t have a plan yet for when he’d start his pursuit of a Ph.D., Prescott said it would be in psychology.

Dak Prescott already has a master’s degree, now he’s aiming for a doctorate - SBNation.com

Jimmy Johnson has a masters in psychology that he credits for his coaching and motivational football success.

Can his Head Coach fire his OC and resign as HC with his history degree? Romo had the same issue. So it is not a QB issue. See HC and OC.

hmm

if true, this opens up the door to dak throwing the season to get garrett fired.

if above also true, dak is the hero we need but do not deserve

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good to great to great coaches find ways to put players in position to be successful. Why is that most people posting here can eyeball Dak and quickly come come to the conclusion that he isnt ever going to consistently win as a pocket passer but the brains around Dallas keep trying to insert square peg into round hole. Sean McVay quickly assessed what Jared Goffs limitations were and took corrective measures. The franchise, coach and QB are all ascending, here not so much. And yes we are painfully aware McVay isnt a fraud.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
The reason Dak had an outstanding rookie season is because he had Romo on the sidelines & butt fumble as his mentor. Then came along Kellen. Need I say Moore?!:shrug

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The reason Dak had an outstanding rookie season is because he had Romo on the sidelines & butt fumble as his mentor. Then came along Kellen. Need I say Moore?!:shrug

I remember a lot of us here fearing for Dak once he lost his mentor Sanchez. There's no doubt he and Romo helped the rookie tremendously.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

daboyzrule!

love having you here but your screen name hasn't been right for 23+ years, time to change to daboyzSUCK!__PERIOD!!

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't think Goff is any better than Dak, just in a much better situation. Who here can honestly say the gameplan we saw last night that the Rams ran wasn't miles ahead of what the Cowboys were doing? I'm not a Rams fan and I can tell you exactly what they were doing. The Cowboys were running a mish mash of all kinds of crap. Their offense was all over the place.

Top Bottom