New here.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: New here..

  1. Back To Top    #31
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    High Plains Drifter
    Posts
    14,896
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoRedJ View Post
    Millions of brain washed fools cant ascertain truth from fiction, fact from fantasy, or right from wrong.
    More to the point, they are conditioned not to care, are taught that it's all one really huge grey area.
    COWBOYS UNDERGROUND

  2. Props TheZoneSucks, NoMoRedJ gave props for this post
  3. Back To Top    #32
    In the rotation TheZoneSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,199
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoRedJ View Post
    Its the times we live in. There's a bunch of nitwits on talk shows and tv that keep saying nobody should get upset about the protests because the protests have nothing to do with the anthem. As if everybody watching the protests DURING THE ANTHEM will somehow be so stupid they will think repeated protests DURING the anthem dont have anything to do with the anthem.

    The tyranny of the left with its goal of dumbing down thru education has certainly accomplished much. Millions of brain washed fools cant ascertain truth from fiction, fact from fantasy, or right from wrong. So if you dont like reality u just pretend it doesnt exist and expect others to follow along blindly. Oh, and then to avoid being confronted with reality u say no discussion about reality.
    You would think the left would learn to leave just a few damn things alone. They don't adhere to Sun Tsu's Art of War at all. They don't, won't or can't. I don't know which.

    I've even tried to make some leftists understand by analogy - how would they like it if their favorite show suddenly had Rush Limbaugh making fun of liberals strewn about it - but this does not work either. They honestly believe they have a right to not hear or see what they don't want to while simultaneously having the right to harass and preach their dogma at people who either disagree with it, don't want to hear it for the millionth time, or simply don't give a rat's ass about politics.

  4. Props Dodger12 gave props for this post
  5. Back To Top    #33
    In the rotation NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZoneSucks View Post
    They honestly believe they have a right to not hear or see what they don't want to while simultaneously having the right to harass and preach their dogma at people who either disagree with it, don't want to hear it for the millionth time, or simply don't give a rat's ass about politics.
    Yep. The preachers of tolerance. EVERYTHING in their world view is a contradiction.

  6. Props TheZoneSucks gave props for this post
  7. Back To Top    #34
    Super Moderator Dodger12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoRedJ View Post
    Its the times we live in. There's a bunch of nitwits on talk shows and tv that keep saying nobody should get upset about the protests because the protests have nothing to do with the anthem. As if everybody watching the protests DURING THE ANTHEM will somehow be so stupid they will think repeated protests DURING the anthem dont have anything to do with the anthem.

    The tyranny of the left with its goal of dumbing down thru education has certainly accomplished much. Millions of brain washed fools cant ascertain truth from fiction, fact from fantasy, or right from wrong. So if you dont like reality u just pretend it doesnt exist and expect others to follow along blindly. Oh, and then to avoid being confronted with reality u say no discussion about reality.
    Not to hijack the thread but the anthem thing has me really pissed off and pissed off to the point where I won't watch football. I don't begrudge folks (ie: players) who make money. But I do begrudge the players and owners who, in essence, spit in the eye of fans. Football is going to implode like baseball did a few years back. And I never went back to baseball. I couldn't care less. And I'm starting to get the same apathy with football. It's almost to the point I'm watching the drama to see A) when the red headed dolt gets fired and watch the implosion and backpedaling on CZ and B) waiting for Jerry to meet his maker.

    Lastly, I'll say this about the left. I don't understand at what point this country went so far left it's borderline socialist. Government handouts galore, high taxes, universal healthcare, etc. What's even more mind-numbing is that these policies have failed in Europe so it's not as if we don't have examples of either failure or success. Maybe in our desire to give our kids everything we could, we didn't realize the damage we'd be causing to things like responsibility and work ethic. If I'd see my kid at college throwing shit around and acting like an asshole, he/she would have hell to pay at home; Big Daddy don't pay for that shit.

  8. Props dbair1967, TheZoneSucks gave props for this post
  9. Back To Top    #35
    In the rotation NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger12 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but the anthem thing has me really pissed off and pissed off to the point where I won't watch football. I don't begrudge folks (ie: players) who make money. But I do begrudge the players and owners who, in essence, spit in the eye of fans. Football is going to implode like baseball did a few years back. And I never went back to baseball. I couldn't care less. And I'm starting to get the same apathy with football. It's almost to the point I'm watching the drama to see A) when the red headed dolt gets fired and watch the implosion and backpedaling on CZ and B) waiting for Jerry to meet his maker.

    Lastly, I'll say this about the left. I don't understand at what point this country went so far left it's borderline socialist. Government handouts galore, high taxes, universal healthcare, etc. What's even more mind-numbing is that these policies have failed in Europe so it's not as if we don't have examples of either failure or success. Maybe in our desire to give our kids everything we could, we didn't realize the damage we'd be causing to things like responsibility and work ethic. If I'd see my kid at college throwing shit around and acting like an asshole, he/she would have hell to pay at home; Big Daddy don't pay for that shit.
    Its the fools teaching in the universities for decades that are responsible. It isnt the giving kids to much. Its a complete mindset and world view that is taught. Real life examples of the failures of the system dont matter because they are brainwashed into believing the ONLY reason for any failures is because the system just needs to be fully implemented. If the world could be rid of conservatives and neanderthals then the system would thrive and really work. Its people like me, the over 40 white conservative traditional male that is responsible for all the ills in the world. Its why Trump is loathed because he represents that over 40 white male mindset and has taken back some of the progress they think they've made. For them its more than just an opinion on things. Its a religion. Its a faux morality. Its an anti God mindset that defines its own values and morals and seeks to satisfy the conscience in ways that will never satisfy it. So they react in vile ways against people of decency and traditional values. Its why they can justify violence and acting like fools all in the name of justice.

    I never really understood it until a friend of mine explained it. He like me is not a liberal. His sister is a staunch liberal democrat and has held a seat in government here in Florida. I asked how the two of them could be so different and if she really believed that garbage. He said yes she does. She believes with all her heart that the only reason the liberal garbage doesnt work right now is because they just need more of it. It needs to be fully implemented and then all will be right in the world. So with that mindset of a faux morality its press on with conviction to rid the world of the evils of all things not liberal garbage.

  10. Appreciation Dodger12 appreciated this post
    Props Dodger12, TheZoneSucks gave props for this post
  11. Back To Top    #36
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    40,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger12 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but the anthem thing has me really pissed off and pissed off to the point where I won't watch football. I don't begrudge folks (ie: players) who make money. But I do begrudge the players and owners who, in essence, spit in the eye of fans. Football is going to implode like baseball did a few years back. And I never went back to baseball. I couldn't care less. And I'm starting to get the same apathy with football. It's almost to the point I'm watching the drama to see A) when the red headed dolt gets fired and watch the implosion and backpedaling on CZ and B) waiting for Jerry to meet his maker.

    Lastly, I'll say this about the left. I don't understand at what point this country went so far left it's borderline socialist. Government handouts galore, high taxes, universal healthcare, etc. What's even more mind-numbing is that these policies have failed in Europe so it's not as if we don't have examples of either failure or success. Maybe in our desire to give our kids everything we could, we didn't realize the damage we'd be causing to things like responsibility and work ethic. If I'd see my kid at college throwing shit around and acting like an asshole, he/she would have hell to pay at home; Big Daddy don't pay for that shit.
    Amen
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboys’ doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    — Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

  12. Props TheZoneSucks gave props for this post
  13. Back To Top    #37
    Spectator phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Amen

    And a seconded Amen.

    Hi, I'm kind of new here too. First day, and all. Should I start reading from the beginning of time?

  14. Appreciation TheZoneSucks appreciated this post
  15. Back To Top    #38
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    40,283
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoRedJ View Post
    Its the fools teaching in the universities for decades that are responsible.
    It's not just college/university faculty anymore, unfortunately its going down to the high schools, middle schools and even grade school levels in some public education systems. It's sickening.

    It's been part of the democrap master plan for decades, and the fucking republicans got caught with their heads in the sand.

  16. Props TheZoneSucks gave props for this post
  17. Back To Top    #39
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    40,283
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    And a seconded Amen.

    Hi, I'm kind of new here too. First day, and all. Should I start reading from the beginning of time?
    Yes, reading every thread back to post #1 is a requirement of all newbies.

    There's a test at the end, let us know when you area ready.

  18. lulz TheZoneSucks lulz'd this
  19. Back To Top    #40
    In the rotation TheZoneSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger12 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but the anthem thing has me really pissed off and pissed off to the point where I won't watch football. I don't begrudge folks (ie: players) who make money. But I do begrudge the players and owners who, in essence, spit in the eye of fans. Football is going to implode like baseball did a few years back. And I never went back to baseball. I couldn't care less. And I'm starting to get the same apathy with football. It's almost to the point I'm watching the drama to see A) when the red headed dolt gets fired and watch the implosion and backpedaling on CZ and B) waiting for Jerry to meet his maker.

    Lastly, I'll say this about the left. I don't understand at what point this country went so far left it's borderline socialist. Government handouts galore, high taxes, universal healthcare, etc. What's even more mind-numbing is that these policies have failed in Europe so it's not as if we don't have examples of either failure or success. Maybe in our desire to give our kids everything we could, we didn't realize the damage we'd be causing to things like responsibility and work ethic. If I'd see my kid at college throwing shit around and acting like an asshole, he/she would have hell to pay at home; Big Daddy don't pay for that shit.
    The leftist policies are designed to fail. They are meant to reduce everyone but the leftist elite to 3rd world squalor. The leftist elite then rule over a destroyed world as living gods. This is what the elite leftist wants and they use the vast majority of leftists as useful idiots to build their dystopia because the average leftist is a moron that is incapable of learning from history that useful idiots instantly morph into useless eaters once the glorious revolution is over.

    The first red pill about the left is that everything they say must be assumed to be a lie because 99.9% of the time it is a lie.

    The second, and final red pill about the left is that it is controlled by purely evil bastards with self godhood and world conquest on their minds. "Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven" is a saying they are fully committed to as a way of life.
    Last edited by TheZoneSucks; 07-05-2018 at 01:12 PM.

  20. Props dbair1967 gave props for this post

Members who have read this thread: 22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The End Zone