NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Not everyone is cut out to be a leader. This kid is too impulsive for leadership.

And leaders display a certain level of intelligence and discernment that he doesnt have.

But with the collection of RKG's Garrett has assembled maybe he is one of the brighter fools of the bunch so a fool leading other fools is possible.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But with the collection of RKG's Garrett has assembled maybe he is one of the brighter fools of the bunch so a fool leading other fools is possible.
Isn't that what we have by default anyway?LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And leaders display a certain level of intelligence and discernment that he doesnt have.
It just hit me. He "wants to be a leader" but is walking around sporting a $2400 "man bag!"

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I want Zeke to be a leader.

Leader in:
Rushing YDS & YPC
TDs
YDS from scrimmage

But not much else

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It just hit me. He "wants to be a leader" but is walking around sporting a $2400 "man bag!"

In his view of the world and the crowd he impresses with it he probably has some admirers. If man purses are seen every road game as the players get on the plane we'll kno Zeke has arrived as a leader. :giggle

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
In his view of the world and the crowd he impresses with it he probably has some admirers. If man purses are seen every road game as the players get on the plane we'll kno Zeke has arrived as a leader. :giggle

And Garrett will be able to talk about how much Zeke has grown and matured.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If man purses are seen every road game as the players get on the plane we'll kno Zeke has arrived as a leader.
Orrrrr more than likely he dumps the "man purse" as fast as Emmitt Smith dumped the MC Hammer wardrobe!LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The feed me stuff is idiotic. Nothing endearing about it. It lacks any real creativity or uniqueness that would make it something to appreciate. But thats just my opinion.

It doesn't bother me in the least

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
in my life, on occasion, i have been known to call someone a bag of dicks.

i have never seen a bag of dicks before, until now.... thanks zeke

i did not ask for this

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
What NFL team leader doesn't walk around with a plastic dick in his purse?

#NFLtradition

Reaction score
Holy shit. I just now looked at that pic. Sure does look like a plastic dick.

I guess technically it's the first dick pic for DCU. Hopefully it's the last one too.

Top Bottom