NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Also, football is constantly being demonized and ridiculed among the "woke" set. You know, it's so horrible and dangerous.

Plus kids are simply less physically active than they used to be. When you never play a sport it's a lot harder to relate to it.

My kid plays little league baseball and wont sit to even watch an inning with me with his "favorite" team playing.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
baseball should bring back steroids, vaseline and pine tar

its too fucking boring

i want to see aaron judge hit a 600 ft HR w a corked bat and a syringe sticking out of his ass cheek

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
baseball was so good back in the big mac era....the shockwaves from that era of baseball were so powerful that they turned sammy sosa into a white guy

Reaction score
Minnesota thought they were one player away from winning the Super Bowl, and Walker was one of the best athletes in the game at that time. In addition to being an every down back he was also a good kick returner. If the Vikings had won the Super Bowl after the 89 or 90 season it would have been worth it.

The Vikings weren't the only wheeling and dealing Jimmy did. That Steve Walsh trade was amazing too. As Mike Ditka once said about Jimmy, "he hoodwinked some people."

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
My nephews don't root for specific teams, only individual players to win their fantasy league. :facepalm

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fantasy football has destroyed the true team fan

Ppl don’t root for teams to win anymore, they root for their player to score FF points

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
80ec1129af885869fb3f2afc51f88016.jpg

Sad but true

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Minnesota thought they were one player away from winning the Super Bowl, and Walker was one of the best athletes in the game at that time. In addition to being an every down back he was also a good kick returner. If the Vikings had won the Super Bowl after the 89 or 90 season it would have been worth it.

The Vikings weren't the only wheeling and dealing Jimmy did. That Steve Walsh trade was amazing too. As Mike Ditka once said about Jimmy, "he hoodwinked some people."

I kind of thought they were one player away as well. The problem was, they were one player away the previous season, not the upcoming season. That Vikings team was not the same team after the Walker trade. They regressed in other areas.

Despite the lopsided trade there were those that criticized Jimmy, I was not one of them. We were 3-13 with Walker, we can be that without him too. At the time I was just hoping for the best.

Reaction score
with commercials and no edits?

I'd love to watch those, is there an easy way to upload to YouTube?

He would have to capture the VHS video to a hard drive or DVD, then compress the video file so that it isn't a long upload without sacrificing too much quality.

Then it's a matter of catching a copyright strike if anyone wants to report the video, so I would recommend a second throw away youtube account.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
with commercials and no edits?

I'd love to watch those, is there an easy way to upload to YouTube?

I don't know about uploading to Youtube but yeah they are unedited, full versions of the games.

Top Bottom