dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Props for the Tweets DB. I don't know if White will be any good but I like that they took a flyer on a QB with some tools. We haven't seen that in some time up until Dak was drafted. It'll be an interesting year for sure.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Props for the Tweets DB. I don't know if White will be any good but I like that they took a flyer on a QB with some tools. We haven't seen that in some time up until Dak was drafted. It'll be an interesting year for sure.

White looking good before Garrett messes him up. :lol

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I put zero stock in gym shorts and two hand touch. What I saw listed as guys listed as being run out on first team defense didnt do much for me either. Also did I hear David Irving not participating because he is out of shape? Still, it is nice to have some football activity.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Also did I hear David Irving not participating because he is out of shape? Still, it is nice to have some football activity.

That's the word.

Everyday that goes by it's more and more apparent why the FO only put the 2nd rd tender on him. I think they REALLY wanted someone to grab him so they could be rid of him and get a decent pick in return.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer
Zack Martin is not taking part in the OTAs but there is no doubting how the Cowboys and Jason Garrett feel about him. Martin has taken over the locker that had been occupied by Jason Witten for two years at The Star. Garrett puts all of the team leaders in strategic spots in the room. DeMarcus Lawrence has moved to Dez Bryant's spot. Travis Frederick has moved to a corner spot occupied by Darren McFadden

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer
Normally running backs will take almost all of their carries during practice to the end zone to work on conditioning. Ezekiel Elliott did more than that in the first OTA. On the final rep of team drills whether he got the ball or not he ran to the end zone, sometimes as much as 40 yards.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Right, because they've been stingy with #55 in the past. :facepalm

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Who was the dumbass white LB that threw Jimmy under the bus when he first arrived? Was that Jeff Rohrer or someone else?

It was Jerry he spoke up about, comparing him to Jed Clampett.

Top Bottom