Reaction score
Wasnt Roher the Ivy Leaguer whose drafted 40 time was actually 35 yards? When retested his 40 time was like 5 flat?

If true that's weak. I ran 4.9 40 in high school, and I was never a world class athlete. Hope that dude has other incredible skills to make up for being a slow poke.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wow remember so cool this guy chased down amari cooper for a tackle once in college .... just a matt johnson 2.0

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How do you get a concussion playing touch football? And they actually have hopes for this guy?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I remember everybody stressing over trying to stash this guy on practice squad. Guess that was unfounded.

What was dumb was cutting him, only to activate an injury prone expensive vet late in a season that was no part of the team's future plans.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Irving and Martin both expected to be at mini camp, neither might do team drills Garrett said but both present and doing indv work.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
weeeeeeeeee

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
weeeeeeeeee

Two thoughts: 1) How much good money after bad did Jerry throw at incompetent coaches over the years? 2) With regard to Lal, it's great he is trying to teach these guys something, but Cincy WRs never tore it up despite having AJ Green. Spring is hope selling season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Two thoughts: 2) With regard to Lal, it's great he is trying to teach these guys something, but Cincy WRs never tore it up despite having AJ Green. Spring is hope selling season.

When did Lal ever work for the Bengals?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When did Lal ever work for the Bengals?

My bad: Lal worked for Oak, NYJ and Ind before here. While he didnt have great talent to work with, or great QBs in Oak at the time or NYJ, it does not appear the WR play was elevated either. All it talks about on his Wikipedia page is the scrubs he worked with and improved in Oakland. To be fair Al Davis was still alive then and we know what a shit show that was.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im sure a new voice is helpful after the same ol, same ol for 4 yrs

i also believe it makes a huge difference not havign dez in the room. his demeanor, his body language, his "passion". and that is compounded because he had been with the team longer than most coaches, and he has a stronger tie to jerry. dez was too powerful in that WR room. hopefully TWill is next out the door if he doesnt smarten the fuck up

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom