Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
There's no rule that says you must activate someone off IR.

Much ado over nothing with people saying this kind of nonsense.

Yeah, I said last year he was fine, and they stashed him on IR to keep him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was my understanding that the player either had to be placed onto the active 53 or placed onto the practice squad to keep his exclusive rights once the player is available to play again

Not sure I've ever heard anything like that.

They could easily justify putting him on IR with his concussion situation. There's no requirement that they MUST take him off it. A team only gets 1 or 2 of those "IR to return" designations during the season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

They could have stashed him on the 53 and just deactivated him every week and accomplished the same thing.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

does your source have the same sense of hopelessness about the Cowboys winning another SB as many of us do around here?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
247Sports

This is the cops video of the T Willy arrest. It looks like more problems will be coming for him in the near future. He was clearly driving the car when the accident happened.

T Willy said his friend borrowed the car, crashed it, then called T Willy on his cell phone to let him know. Then the cops ask him if he has his cell phone on him and he says no. Then they ask him where his cell phone is and T Willy says it’s in his crashed car

Doh!

LOL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope. They still need him, so expect to see him on the field.

twill2.jpg

twill replacement (above)

pros:
- dak-friendly offense: directions say itll catch anything you throw at the hole so dak's accuracy will come in handy
- cap implications: wayyy cheaper. a bargain at $36.37 (tax and shipping included) which helps for a team up against the cap like dallas.,
- body type: being 5' tall may help him get to the low balls that twill could not get to
- accolades: 5 star product rating which is very hard to do nowadays
- more accolades: 94% satisfaction rating from ebay which may have more to do w the seller, im not sure, there is still a little ambiguity on this one but 94% looks and sounds pretty good to me
- elbow room: also his small stature will be beneficial in an already crowded WR room
- true american: will ALWAYS stand for anthem unless it is too windy

cons:
- mobility
- compliance of team rules: only available in red/white/blue jersey but i think charlotte can come up w some ideas
- has too much grit: will never run out of bounds which happens to also be a con of twill

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nope. They still need him, so expect to see him on the field.

Yep we really NEED his zero touchdown performance we got last year.

VOID this fucker's contract immediately before he develops sudden and non x-ray-able soft tissue "injury" at the OTAs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
View attachment 4082

twill replacement (above)

pros:
- dak-friendly offense: directions say itll catch anything you throw at the hole so dak's accuracy will come in handy
- cap implications: wayyy cheaper. a bargain at $36.37 (tax and shipping included) which helps for a team up against the cap like dallas.,
- body type: being 5' tall may help him get to the low balls that twill could not get to
- accolades: 5 star product rating which is very hard to do nowadays
- more accolades: 94% satisfaction rating from ebay which may have more to do w the seller, im not sure, there is still a little ambiguity on this one but 94% looks and sounds pretty good to me
- elbow room: also his small stature will be beneficial in an already crowded WR room
- true american: will ALWAYS stand for anthem unless it is too windy

cons:
- mobility
- compliance of team rules: only available in red/white/blue jersey but i think charlotte can come up w some ideas
- has too much grit: will never run out of bounds which happens to also be a con of twill

Umm...

Deflate

Gate?

And no you cannot see me pee.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
twill zigged when he shoulda zagged

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was this drunk imbecile actually trying to RUN from the cops on that scooter?

no i think he was making his way from his house to the crashed vehicle when this video took place

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no sir i think the head trauma occurred way before the accident

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TWill learning money management from Dez and his monkey. When should we schedule the future BK hearing?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how garrett is this whole situation ??

twill had a GOLDEN opportunity ahead of him.... the team was going to have a competition at WR "for real" prob for the 1st time since dooley 1st got here. and you can deduct that twill had the inside track at a roster spot moreso than anyone else because

-garrett gets wood for ''good blockers''
-and twill has been the de-facto #2 for a while here.. garrett gets wet for a ''comfortable'' situations

fuck twill so much .when i buy the next madden i will just release him and change him to a kicker so he disappears into obscurity

Top Bottom