Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Since the team is starting to meet for rookie mini camps I figured I might as well start this thread now.

How long until Sean Lee is injured? How long until his first pulled Hammy?

Is Rico Gathers still in concussion protocol?

Who is your bet to be the first injury of the season?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well i dont want to bet on somebody getting hurt but obv there are those guys that stick out who know all the trainers and their family members by 1st name

but i guess those w injury history that need to be on the field for dallas to have a chance are lee, dlaw and tyron

dallas at least made some kind of effort to fortify lb and swing ot but not so much change at de

imo the worst injury dallas would be blindsided by would be an injury to frederick , would have equal or greater negative impact to the oline

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I stubbed my toe last night. I'm day to day.

That’s a far sight better prognosis than Romo would have had. He woulda been out for at least 8 weeks and put on IR

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
this fuckin guy and his brittle ass feet

Gotta give him some props for last year though. He played all year on a foot that needed surgery and never complained about it or used it as an excuse.

And he had a really solid rookie year after having the foot surgery before camp.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gotta give him some props for last year though. He played all year on a foot that needed surgery and never complained about it or used it as an excuse.

And he had a really solid rookie year after having the foot surgery before camp.

ya ok cool so he passes the fight scratch and claw test

im sure collins been drinking plenty of milk too..., as im also assuming that garrett has shown collins a powerpoint presentation about the importance of good nutrition and a well balanced diet

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its not an injury but Zach Martin is sitting out practice due to a contract dispute

Wtf FO? Just pay the man! Get that shit done and move on already. He is arguably the best at his position and you are fucking around with his money? Just pay his ass. He has earned it

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its not an injury but Zach Martin is sitting out practice due to a contract dispute

Wtf FO? Just pay the man! Get that shit done and move on already. He is arguably the best at his position and you are fucking around with his money? Just pay his ass. He has earned it
I dont blame him. Hunter Henry tore up his knee in a non contact drill yesterday for the Chargers.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...sion-after-week-7-says-cowboys-left-him-on-ir

Apparently Rico let it slip that he cleared concussion protocol last year after week 7 and that the Cowboys decided to leave him on IR for the rest of the season

So they intentionally messed with the rules of IR last season

I never had any doubt, quite honestly. I would have to think there has to be some type of rule to avoid that type of behavior otherwise everyone would stash players on IR all season to avoid losing them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's no rule that says you must activate someone off IR.

Much ado over nothing with people saying this kind of nonsense.

It was my understanding that the player either had to be placed onto the active 53 or placed onto the practice squad to keep his exclusive rights once the player is available to play again

Top Bottom