Reaction score
Twill: I'm Terrance Williams of the Dallas Cowboys,

Officer: Oh man, you fucking suck.

Twill: I know.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
247Sports

This is the cops video of the T Willy arrest. It looks like more problems will be coming for him in the near future. He was clearly driving the car when the accident happened.

T Willy said his friend borrowed the car, crashed it, then called T Willy on his cell phone to let him know. Then the cops ask him if he has his cell phone on him and he says no. Then they ask him where his cell phone is and T Willy says it’s in his crashed car

Doh!

LOL

Well that sounds like a well thought out explanation :rofl2

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
how garrett is this whole situation ??

twill had a GOLDEN opportunity ahead of him.... the team was going to have a competition at WR "for real" prob for the 1st time since dooley 1st got here. and you can deduct that twill had the inside track at a roster spot moreso than anyone else because

-garrett gets wood for ''good blockers''
-and twill has been the de-facto #2 for a while here.. garrett gets wet for a ''comfortable'' situations

fuck twill so much .when i buy the next madden i will just release him and change him to a kicker so he disappears into obscurity

Classic.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that sounds like a well thought out explanation :rofl2

Watch the video

It’s the best his drunk ass could come up with at the spur of the moment

But he made sure to tell the cops “I’m T Willy and I’m a Dallas Cowboy”

That shit popped out of his mouth pretty quickly

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nope. They still need him, so expect to see him on the field.

Yeah we cant do without those 10.7 yds per catch and zero tds he scored last yr.

Dude is 100% gone, book it.

Only reasons they haven't cut him already are 1) injury and 2) they get off the hook with his cap charge if the league disciplines him and then they cut him because of it

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Another NFL player who will be broke within 5 years of retiring. Notice you don't hear about white players going broke.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Another NFL player who will be broke within 5 years of retiring. Notice you don't hear about white players going broke.

Mark Brunnell filed for bankruptcy IIRC, but it was bad investments. I dont think he was out buying gold chains, grills, or 26's.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
no sir i think the head trauma occurred way before the accident

Well in his defense, when faced with an impossible situation AND in a mentally impared state he still had the presence of mind to turn it into an attempt to take out a receiver off an NFC playoff contender.

That's got to account for something, right???

Yeah.........no.......not really........

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i posted in another thread but charles tapper got hurt again

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Concussion....maybe we can stash him on IR for the year.

I think he's pretty much run his course here. Cant see him being part of the plans.

Seems like a physically talented kid, but he cant stay healthy for nothing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think he's pretty much run his course here. Cant see him being part of the plans.

Seems like a physically talented kid, but he cant stay healthy for nothing.

I don't understand how you can get a concussion during OTA's? Aren't they non-contact?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't understand how you can get a concussion during OTA's? Aren't they non-contact?

his brain must be rattling from all the intensive "coaching up" he's been getting

we are soooooo close!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah its odd.

Our luck they'll find out Garrett finally grew a pair and was having the team try to be physical anyway, and Tapper will rat us out and we'll get docked draft picks or something.

Top Bottom