icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well jesus h. christ

this board is an online utopia that we'll only be able to use for a little while longer before comcast starts trying to charge ppl to use safari

so its a badge of honor to defend the dcu but wtf are you all really defending?? you cant blacklivesmatter the fanbase into blocking the exit to the stadium or stop buying all cowboys merchandise. as long as people want to escape and watch nfl, youll have people positively promoting a team. there are still browns fans, chargers fans, bengals fans. they are fucking stupid for coming back but we all do for some reason sometimes. cowboys are a train that cannot be stopped by any 1 of us or any group of us.

my point is that jerry has this game rigged. and by death or disgrace,,, we all know hes gotta go. even jerry knows deep down that hes gotta go. thats why hes giving stevie so much decision making leverage. its def not from exceptional performance.

none of us can control who owns this team. maybe if dbair was an ambitious underage girl and didnt mind sucking a dry hot dog and recording it FOR FREE.** or if scot got jerry riled up enough to drop the N word and record it.**
..........and even then youre now saddled w/ stevie.... then the next one.... .. . . then the next one.. .. ... is it resonating yet?

lets hope jerry continues to piss off other owners/goodell or we get that great news update that jerry's health is in rapid decline.

**jerry already pretty much did these things and he's still on the loose so i guess its gotta be pretty hardcore/egregious recordings

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
this board is an online utopia that we'll only be able to use for a little while longer before comcast starts trying to charge ppl to use safari
LOL

That's 0.8 percent of the traffic here. We survive that loss.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Overly sensitive snow flakes and the weak minded take things too literally at times and have no context awareness. They are a combination of over sensitive and not very bright. When I say not very bright I mean they have to be right? If one isnt able to think for oneself thats a sign of something.

799b4013e2738ee08f254490016d8b6f.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so big willie is coming by camp to show the o-line a thing or 2

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom