NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
So Jeruh dies and Garrett is going to magically win us a Super Bowl just because Jeruh is out of the picture?

lmao

Gtfoh!

The only way Red gets another Super Bowl ring is riding on the coat tails of others like in the past. As a backup QB or a backup coach.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett pompom waivers don’t last long here in truth alley

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’d be curious to see his explanation. I doubt we will ever see it

Reaction score
Explain this please.

I was posting to the fan that mentioned the whole Jones family being killed...that kind of thinking...just to prove a point... just sucks IMMHO.
I spoke my mind. Now I seem to be explaining myself to you....Fine!....You're the big man on campus...I'll leave...Later GW

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was posting to the fan that mentioned the whole Jones family being killed...that kind of thinking...just to prove a point... just sucks IMMHO.
I spoke my mind. Now I seem to be explaining myself to you....Fine!....You're the big man on campus...I'll leave...Later GW

But... What's wrong with the whole hillbilly bunch of them biting the big one in a helicopter crash?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Now I seem to be explaining myself to you....Fine!....You're the big man on campus...I'll leave...Later GW
You've misunderstood. I merely REQUESTED you explain, it wasn't a requirement. I didn't understand your objection to Scot's post and you gotta admit it was quite vague. I'm still not quite clear on it - you were objecting to him wishing mass death on the Jones clan and the entire Dallas front office? He wasn't doing that, he was merely proposing a silly hypothetical.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Sorry, we don’t do “safe spaces” here at DCU

My original point which you apparently missed because you were “triggered” from my using a hypothetical situation of the entire Jones family being removed from the situation by a helicopter crash was simply this...

Even with all the Jones out of the picture we still have Garrett as the head coach, which means we are still fucked.

Like I said originally, the Jones aren’t our only problem. And to that you said that I was full of shit

So it’s one of two things

1. You need your safe space because of the hypothetical helicopter crash

2. You think Garrett, who barely has a winning record as a head coach would magically win us a Super Bowl if Jeruh didn’t interfere

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey Dooms, where was I when we were casting votes for big man on campus? I must have missed that day.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

For god sakes. We need more posters and fresh blood around here. Dont be thin skinned and leave. My mind is constantly boggled by people that come in here and dip a toe in the water, see basically the tone of the board, get their panties in a bunch and leave. Usually over nothing. There are no rules, no moderation, NOTHING! It is a blank canvas. How is it that you cant make that work for you?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hey Dooms, where was I when we were casting votes for big man on campus? I must have missed that day.

There wasn't a vote, and some of the original members were convinced it was a "Hostile" takeover.

I merely bought the joint from Sheik.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
For god sakes. We need more posters and fresh blood around here. Dont be thin skinned and leave. My mind is constantly boggled by people that come in here and dip a toe in the water, see basically the tone of the board, get their panties in a bunch and leave. Usually over nothing. There are no rules, no moderation, NOTHING! It is a blank canvas. How is it that you cant make that work for you?

Like ex-cons, some people just can't make it on the outside. Freedom freaks them out. They prefer prison life at the Zone, where there's rules, structure and punishment for "bad think." It's their psychic security blanket.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Oh one more thing. We all occasionally step in shit. My advice if you find yourself in an undefendable or unpopular position you really cant defend, simply punt. You move on, everybody else moves on. Usually works like a charm. You should try it sometime.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Like ex-cons, some people just can't make it on the outside. Freedom freaks them out. They prefer prison life at the Zone, where there's rules, structure and punishment for "bad think." It's their psychic security blanket.

I've never really been bothered by the Zone (except for the over moderation) but damn, lately it seems to really be cult-like in its blind support of jeri & spawn (except for the usual suspects keeping the good fight by reminding people that jeri is a fraud).

Its starting to feel like an insane dictatorship like N Korea where everyone has either been beaten into submission or killed off so the only folks remaining are so blind and ignorant they actually believe the leader is the The Dear Leader

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Fucking sad aint it? Independent thought is actually encouraged here but it seems the masses love to be told what to think and what to do. You'd think we'd have people making a bee line for here because hope springs eternal at the Zone right now and fanboism is at a fever pitch. We'll give 3 or 4 months of fantasy before the cold light of day seeps in again.

Top Bottom