icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok ok ok so the dallas thing to happen now would be for cole beasley to be hurt for most of the season and switzer is going to be the best slot receiver/KR/PR in the afc west

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, he had the TD return vs the Skins, but he scored no TDs as a receiver and his longest reception was 12 yards. That's a weapon?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
From watching him on "All or Nothing" he seems like a straight-up dumbass. Not the brightest bulb on the marquee. Could it be our FO finally gets the clue that dumb players shouldn't be signed?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We were pulling out of our neighborhood and coach [Jason] Garrett called me and I kind of had already known at that point, but he put [Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones] on the phone.
he put [Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones] on the phone.
gawd damn i hate that mother #&$%#$&%!

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Though I think Switzer while an idiot actually had speed, which this offense desperately lacks. Also every draft is flush with slot recievers. So in the big picture no real loss. The problem I have with this whole transaction is player misevaluation. This is where a competent GM comes into play.

This FO is probably all high fiving after this trade because they think they stole Jihad Ward, a player they really liked coming out of college. Problem is the guy is a stiff. Homers at the Zone are saying Ward didnt fit the new Raider scheme. Problem with that logic is at 6:5 and 300 Lbs, he fits any scheme. The Raider staff obviously not one of the better ones in the league but their defense outside of Mack was abysmal last year, and this guy was a healthy scratch ELEVEN times last year! They desperately needed help on the DL and they determined real quick he couldnt play. I dont see Marinelli turning chicken shit into chicken salad anytime soon.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And another thing. This team has a hard on for projecting and playing guys out of position, position flex or whatever they call it, usually with forgetable results. It is a reflection of the GM and HC. Both constantly trying to prove they are the smartest guy in the room, but constantly ending up with Wiley Coyote results.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And another thing. This team has a hard on for projecting and playing guys out of position, position flex or whatever they call it, usually with forgetable results. It is a reflection of the GM and HC. Both constantly trying to prove they are the smartest guy in the room, but constantly ending up with Wiley Coyote results.

That guys that wins all sorts of super bowls in new England likes position flex guys too.

Just sayin

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
That guys that wins all sorts of super bowls in new England likes position flex guys too.

Just sayin

He knows how to spot guys that can actually "flex" positions and he knows how to use them and scheme. Other than that we're probably on par with NE.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you name a drafted WR that the guy in NE made into a RB?

Maybe, although I can definitely tell you they took a college QB and moved him to WR.

Bill Parcells did the same thing here in Dallas as well.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe, although I can definitely tell you they took a college QB and moved him to WR.

Bill Parcells did the same thing here in Dallas as well.

That's not position flex. They drafted that player (QB) specifically to convert him to WR because of his speed, just as the Cowboys did with Stanback.

Top Bottom