NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
For all the respect I have for Jason Witten I equally hate Garrett. The stupid grin. The stupid stuff he says. The stupid chest slap or butt slap.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For all the respect I have for Jason Witten I equally hate Garrett. The stupid grin. The stupid stuff he says. The stupid chest slap or butt slap.

He said "fight scratch claw" several times in Witten's retirement presser. Made me sick.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
He said "fight scratch claw" several times in Witten's retirement presser. Made me sick.

It was bad enough listening to Jerry babble and ramble but then Red had to add his garbage. Great story about the Y option but all that scratch and claw nonsense ruined it all.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
NFL Network just showed Garrett with his FIGHT hoodie

I wonder if he has a SCRATCH hoodie and a CLAW hoodie?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've never liked Garrett, going back to when he was OC.

He should have been fired after being uo 23 points on the Matt Flynn led Packers., then losing because he abandoned the run in the 2nd half (Murray had close to 100 yards by halftime).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently you stooges just don't understand what is being built here.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Whaaaat? No winners in year 8?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jason’s “process” is right on schedule

His plans are to win in his tenth year. Just in time for another 5 year contract extension.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Jason’s “process” is right on schedule

His plans are to win in his tenth year. Just in time for another 5 year contract extension.

A process schedule. :rofl3

He doesnt have any real plans other than playing Jerry to keep his job.

Top Bottom