dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you ask your source why the fuck Chaz Green is still on the team?

He wont be come opening day. I kinda wonder if he even makes it to training camp.

With all the free agent moves they made and the drafting of Williams, he's 110% expendable now.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He wasn't dynamic enough to merit first ballot but yes, he'll get in.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Consistent and a class act. 4th in receptions all time, even if they're short yardage. Total body of work is whats impressive.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score

That WoodysGirl cocoa-butter smelling vagina got you sprung; he's definitely a 1st ballot HOFer.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That WoodysGirl cocoa-butter smelling vagina got you sprung; he's definitely a 1st ballot HOFer.

You're way off. It smells like Fisherman's Wharf at low tide.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Ex-Cowboys safety Matt Johnson

"Learned so many life lessons from that man in just 3 years," said Johnson, who spent 2012-14 with the Cowboys. "Sometimes it would just be us two warming up in the whirlpool before workouts and the amount of time and energy he put into me, giving me tips and tricks and ways to better myself, I'll never forget it.

"I hadn't done a single thing to help him reach his ultimate goal of winning a super bowl but here he was helping me become a better man and player."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason failed you, Matt.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rynie 3 1 Fuzzynumbnuts 0

Rynie also said Gregory would be suspended for 10 games, I posted it at the Zone and all hell broke lose

He also passed along another rumor that turned out to be correct but I forgot what it was (do you remember Rynie?)

The only rumor I can recall that hasn't panned out (so far) is the prediction this years T-shirt/slogan was going to be "accountability"

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And another thing, Witten knows this season is gonna be another in a loooooooong string of abortions, if he thought they even had a prayer I am sure he give it another try.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Rynie also said Gregory would be suspended for 10 games, I posted it at the Zone and all hell broke lose

He also passed along another rumor that turned out to be correct but I forgot what it was (do you remember Rynie?)

The only rumor I can recall that hasn't panned out (so far) is the prediction this years T-shirt/slogan was going to be "accountability"

I reported Gregory failed ANOTHER drug test a month before it was reported. Fuzzy Blumpkins called me a troll. Hostile actually apologized when it was proven I was right.

I called the Zeke pick at least a week before the draft (my boy overheard Stephen at The Star).

They mad because I don't take this shit as serious as them, and have info. Hell, I was drunk on the party bus in March. I wasn't with any FO people or anything, but I drank on the bus.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
From watching "All or Nothing" it seems they rotate several infantile slogans with gear to match, over the year. So we might indeed see an "Accountability" one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sappy, sappy speech from Witten. He's wiping away tears and of course praises Garrett. Calls Jerry his "father figure" and laments never being able to hand Jerry "that Lombardi trophy."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He is one hell of a good man though, I hold him in the same regard and high esteem I reserve for Landry, Lilly, Roger, Troy and Emmitt.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He's getting in on 1st ballot.

If you didn't spend half your day underneath a 400lb chocolate love bunny you'd know this.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Absolutely first ballot. The man is one of the best, at his position, as a Cowboy and as a football player.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and laments never being able to hand Jerry "that Lombardi trophy.
Honestly with the idiotic moves the front office has made and the god awful coaching he has had to endure, its a wonder they have managed to play 500 football and he had HOF career.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He's getting in on 1st ballot.

If you didn't spend half your day underneath a 400lb chocolate love bunny you'd know this.

[video=youtube;_7Tg3pdPV88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Tg3pdPV88[/video]

Top Bottom