Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You heard it here first. Someone be sure to mention on CZ that Rynie already dropped that news.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Fuck you, Garrett. You wasted Romo and Witten's careers. For that alone, you should get hospitalized and need facial reconstruction you fucking cock-holster.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Fuck you, Garrett. You wasted Romo and Witten's careers.
Orrrrr, did they "waste" their own careers by staying there with him and not raising a voice to get him canned?

They love Garrett, they think he's a Landry in the making. That's on them.

Plus, I fail to see how a career is wasted when they're paid 20-plus million and more over the course of it.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
HOF tight end that never got a ring. Career wasted.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck you, Garrett. You wasted Romo and Witten's careers. For that alone, you should get hospitalized and need facial reconstruction you fucking cock-holster.

and Dez .. and Ware .. and ...

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wish I could, but like most here, I'm banned at CZ.

I got banned for asking Jobberone what rule I broke, besides hurting his precious feelings when I got benched. I'm convinced CZ is ALL some of those mods have. It's sad.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hos broke the news 24 hours ago :rofl3

If that were true, I'd just shrug my shoulders and continue with life. If you told Hos I (or anyone) broke some news before "the great historian", he'd probably have to take a mental health day from work because of the saddz.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Both those guys got paid tons of money to play a game for a living. Both players had good careers.

I hate Garrett and he needed to be replaced years ago, but it's honestly gay as fucking hell to keep saying "Garrett wasted so and so's career"

You know what, if they didn't want to play for him they could have simply not signed contract extensions. They could have went to Jerry and complain about Garrett and gave him ultimatums. Both guy's voice carried huge weight with Jones.

Neither did anything about it. They gladly took those checks from Jerry and showed up to play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Orrrrr, did they "waste" their own careers by staying there with him and not raising a voice to get him canned?

They love Garrett, they think he's a Landry in the making. That's on them.

Plus, I fail to see how a career is wasted when they're paid 20-plus million and more over the course of it.

Right on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
HOF tight end that never got a ring. Career wasted.

He's going to the HoF and made millions and million of dollars.

His career wasnt "wasted"

Every player that plays the game knows they might never win a ring.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Both those guys got paid tons of money to play a game for a living. Both players had good careers.

I hate Garrett and he needed to be replaced years ago, but it's honestly gay as fucking hell to keep saying "Garrett wasted so and so's career"

You know what, if they didn't want to play for him they could have simply not signed contract extensions. They could have went to Jerry and complain about Garrett and gave him ultimatums. Both guy's voice carried huge weight with Jones.

Neither did anything about it. They gladly took those checks from Jerry and showed up to play.
All the while babbling idiotically about how great Garrett is. It wasn't just tacit approval.

Plus in some circles, the argument could be made for the opposite - that these guys were only great because of their great coach who they said is great.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All the while babbling idiotically about how great Garrett is. It wasn't just tacit approval.

Plus in some circles, the argument could be made for the opposite - that these guys were only great because of their great coach who they said is great.

Indeed.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Point taken, but with the talent, any real coach could have gotten witten a ring. Like, any decent coach. They don't even have to be a HOF coach, just better than Garrett.

Top Bottom