dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
DALLAS COWBOYS (all times EST)

Sept. 9 at Carolina Panthers, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
Sept. 16 vs. New York Giants, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Sept. 23 at Seattle Seahawks, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
Sept. 30 vs. Detroit Lions, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Oct. 7 at Houston Texans, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Oct. 14 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
Oct. 21 at Washington Redskins, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
Oct. 28 -- BYE
Nov. 5 vs. Tennessee Titans, 8:15 p.m. (ESPN)
Nov. 11 at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Nov. 18 at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Nov. 22 vs. Washington Redskins (Thanksgiving), 4:30 p.m. (FOX)
Nov. 29 vs. New Orleans Saints, 8:20 p.m. (FOX/NFLN)
Dec. 9 vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
Dec. 16 at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Dec. 23 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.M. (FOX)
Dec. 30 at New York Giants, 1 p.m. (FOX)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The only thing I thought kinda sucked for us was we have a MNF game at home vs Tenn in week 9, Philly has their bye that week. The following week we go to Philly for SNF. Otherwise I liked how the schedule sets up for us.

Decent chance we could get off to a good start with those first 4 games. 4 of last 6 at home and a 5th (Colts) indoors. Only one potential bad weather game late in season (NYG)

Otherwise I like how the schedule ended up.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The only thing I thought kinda sucked for us was we have a MNF game at home vs Tenn in week 9, Philly has their bye that week. The following week we go to Philly for SNF. Otherwise I liked how the schedule sets up for us.

Decent chance we could get off to a good start with those first 4 games. 4 of last 6 at home and a 5th (Colts) indoors. Only one potential bad weather game late in season (NYG)

Otherwise I like how the schedule ended up.

We should go to NY in Sept and have them play us at home in December. Would make more sense from a good weather perspective but the NFL always does this stuff backwards. Better for both teams weather wise. Better for fans at the game weather wise.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, it's ridiculous to make us play a Monday night game coming off a bye week. we don't need 15 days to prepare for Tennessee.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yeah, it's ridiculous to make us play a Monday night game coming off a bye week. we don't need 15 days to prepare for Tennessee.

We don’t need additional time or prepare for any team. With Garrett still at the helm it’s not going to matter anyway regardless of who we may be playing

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Keep seeing a lot of fanbois and talking heads thinking this team closes Dec strong. Schedule is not daunting but most seem to overlook the fact that Garrett teams peak in October generally.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
New England ALWAYS gets a late bye week. Im not surprised.

We will win 7 or 8 games.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NFL Network has us going 9-7

I can see us going 8-8 or 9-7 this season. Anything better than 9-7 would surprise me.

Just as long as we don’t make the playoffs so Garrett is finally gone. Assuming that none of the main starters go down with an injury which would give him another year of excuses and allow Jeruh to keep him around longer.

The worst possible scenario is if we make it to the. Championship game and lose. That would all but ensure Garrett is around for another five years

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This would be an acceptable outcome this season because of week 10
6515649c235aca4dca4528ff5052f797.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing would really surprise me with this team, good or bad.

They need to hit a couple of homeruns in the draft again, but overall I do think the team is talented enough to make the playoffs.

That said, there's a few key players we have obvious injury concerns on. We know we have a disadvantage when it comes to coaching (though I like the addition of Richard and think he will have an impact). We don't know for sure how Prescott will play at QB (hopefully more like rookie yr than second half of last yr) and for the first time in a long time, we have to have some concern over our kicking game. Hopefully Bailey's flop at the end of last yr was just due to being brought back way before he was ready injury-wise. If it's not though and the misses are in his head, then we'll potentially be stuck looking for an answer there. Too many close games in this league to have a mediocre kicker and expect to get by.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This bitch on the NFL Network must be crazy!

either that or she let her inner Philly fandom loose on national TV.

d7f2552139dd59a6fe6a1dd1dec4c6cf.jpg

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
At least the cowboys don't open the season against
The giants again.that shit got old. Carolina should be a interesting game. Here's my prediction for the 2018
Season

Wk1 : l
Wk2: w
Wk3: l
Wk4: w
Wk5:l
Wk6:l
Wk7:w
Wk8:w
Wk9:l
Wk10:l
Wk11:w
Wk12:l
Wk13:w
Wk14:w
Wk15:w
Wk 16: l

So , yeah . 8-8 again

Last edited:

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hate primetime games. Wish it was 12pm kickoffs every week.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At this point I would settle for a few more mediocre seasons. There seems to be no end in sight of the mediocre seasons.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At least the cowboys don't open the season against
The giants again.that shit got old. Carolina should be a interesting game. Here's my prediction for the 2018
Season

Wk1 : l
Wk2: w
Wk3: l
Wk4: w
Wk5:l
Wk6:l
Wk7:w
Wk8:w
Wk9:l
Wk10:l
Wk11:w
Wk12:l
Wk13:w
Wk14:w
Wk15:w
Wk 16: l

So , yeah . 8-8 again

I dunno, I see this team being more talented than our usual 8-8 season teams in more areas. But I do see a problem at WR. These guys are not getting any younger, and we may have to draft a WR at 19. It would be nice if our coaching staff would design a game plan focusing more on our strength, OL and Zeke. Less on 5 WR sets, we're not the '99 Rams.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dunno, I see this team being more talented than our usual 8-8 season teams in more areas. But I do see a problem at WR. These guys are not getting any younger, and we may have to draft a WR at 19. It would be nice if our coaching staff would design a game plan focusing more on our strength, OL and Zeke. Less on 5 WR sets, we're not the '99 Rams.

We've got serious holes to fill at LB, DL, WR, S, and even OL depending on how healthy T Smith is. We've got issues. This team is 8 and 8, at best and no where near as talented as you may think. And I won't even go into how I feel about the team at QB.

Top Bottom